Another New Tremolo Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aceman View Post

It has a few more bells and whistles than you want - but you can just ignore them.

1. I don't know
    2. It sounds fantastic regardless of the DNA inside
    3. I would guess digital because of the feature set.
    4. Did I mention it sounds great?
    Ok I just snagged a Monument on Reverb, pretty good deal I think. Platinum finish edition in excellent condition, including the box and all the goodies. About 130 bucks with shipping Hopefully it fits the bill. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by Supernautilus View Post

Ok I just snagged a Monument on Reverb, pretty good deal I think. Platinum finish edition in excellent condition, including the box and all the goodies. About 130 bucks with shipping Hopefully it fits the bill. Fingers crossed.
      You'll love it. And of course, the selection of waves and tap tempo will get you hooked and then, well, you see here what can happen. Like I said - Wampler. Empress, Walrus - can't really miss. You'll dig the Harmonic mode though.

* Note - Harmonic conneseurs seem to quibble about V1 being a slightly better Harmonic vs V2, but I'm not a harmonic guy...Enjoy until you can't. Or you get a Supro...
      Originally posted by Bad City
      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Man, I need a Supro like I need a whole in my head, but damn if I don't want one. Lucky for me the Harmadillo algo on my H90 does the same thing.
        You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
        Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Originally posted by Chistopher View Post
          Man, I need a Supro like I need a whole in my head, but damn if I don't want one. Lucky for me the Harmadillo algo on my H90 does the same thing.
          If Harmonic is your jam, then a Supro or a Harmonius Monk really needs to be in the stable.

Won't hate on the H90 though. Good sound is good sound!

Comment

That's quite a collection. I'm trying to think of what you DON'T have....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH View Post
              That's quite a collection. I'm trying to think of what you DON'T have....lol.
              Idiotbox effects Mad Doctor Deluxe
              Prescription Electronics Tremolo
              Source Audio Vertigo
              MXR M305
              Dunlop TVP-1 Tremolo
              Supro Tremolo
              Basic Audio Throbby
              Diamond Tremolo
              Ibanez Soundtand Tremolo
              Cast Pulse Drive
              Line 6 Tap Tremolo
              Dawner Prince Starla Tremolo
              EHX Nano Pulsar
              Mad Prof Mellow Yellow
              Carl MArtin Trem-O-Vibe

To name a few...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post

You'll love it. And of course, the selection of waves and tap tempo will get you hooked and then, well, you see here what can happen. Like I said - Wampler. Empress, Walrus - can't really miss. You'll dig the Harmonic mode though.

* Note - Harmonic conneseurs seem to quibble about V1 being a slightly better Harmonic vs V2, but I'm not a harmonic guy...Enjoy until you can't. Or you get a Supro...
                My Monument arrived today and I had a chance to fool around with it a little bit. Pretty nice. I love the tap tempo feature and I'm glad it has it. I do enjoy the rhythmic aspect of tremolo. The harmonic mode is ok. Kinda subtle. I don't know how much I'll use it. But I didn't really buy it for that so that's ok. The standard trem sounds great and that's what matters.

Anyways, just wanted to say thanks for the recommendation. Cheers.

Comment

Finally futzed around with THE Tremolessence.

Nothing super sexy, fast slow and triangle vs square, but the shape knob moves the center point so you can either lean your triangle to the left or the right, and the plateaued/valleys in square mode get longer/shorter. Cool!

Click image for larger version

Name:	nlrarrlmegizaale8mgv.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	6279967

Comment

looks cool to me!

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                      looks cool to me!
                      And sometimes looking cool is all it's about...

This is the V1. V2 has a hold feature, a tone knob, and a knob for wave instead of a switch

I wanted the classic.
                      Last edited by Aceman; 05-16-2024, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X