Help me find Lone Wolf Audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me find Lone Wolf Audio

I am very intrested inthe Lone Wolf Audio OUTSIDER Harmonic Energizer Guitar Effect but I can not find their website am I missing sometrhing here?

I also love this distortion

There's several Outsiders for sale on Reverb

For anything else, it appears the best way to reach Joe is via Instagram @lonewolffx

Comment

I found him he has a new company Void Manufacturing and some strange pedals with even stranger descriptions.

Audio devices for discerning individuals seeking the unusual and extreme. String and Synthesis focused.

Comment

LWA pedals are such trash. Poor construction, useless features, built by a complete prick. You can do better.
        green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

$50 for a mute pedal! Take the battery out of an SFX-01, (or any pedal with true bypass), and you have the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Empty Pockets View Post
            LWA pedals are ...built by a complete prick.
            I was starting to get that vibe looking at his website

If you cant be patient, dont order.
            As this product is hand made, no refunds are offered, especially for impatience
            This product NEEDS a high end power supply due to the massive headroom, a cioks, walrus or strymon isolated regulated supply will do.

As this is a hand made product no refunds are offered, especially for impatience, if this is an issue dont order and go with a lesser product.
            Sounds like a prick

Comment

Working...
            X