Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I made a clear sounding pickup...

Originally posted by Beer$ View Post
    Why did you remove your videos if they're so clear? I want to hear the science.
    Ohhh.. you'll................ love it man. Absolutely LOL.

Read my above post about how I couldn't even sit through a 35 second clip.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Morales View Post
      yah but try to put distorshon to that piezo.. it wouldent sound to good.. and im not trying to say anyones dumb... I was being sarcastic like everone else.. hope you like what I made..
      I can't gauge it, because I can't hear it, because it's not there, because you removed it.
      The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Well, the new clip sounds like you're playing an electric guitar unplugged, it's kind of dull and not exciting. The distortion still sounds like you're playing with no bass, no mids, and treble turned up to 11. So all in all, it sounds much like a mosquito buzzing in my ear. Even the stock pickups in a squier strat sound much better than that.

Comment

Clean- Sounds like a cheap guitar through a cheap amp. Awe inspiring.
          Distorshun- Sounds like you are blowing snot through an out-of-tune cheese grater from inside an especially resonant dumpster.

I like science.
          My Soundclick page

ʎʌɐǝɥ sı ǝʇsɐd ɥsıɟ

Comment

Haha, I know that riff. Isn't that the Stray Cat Strut? (the A B clip)

It sounds like you're using a harmonizer pedal.
            The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Comment

Please let this thread die....
              Zhang-aging: how to degauss and re-gauss pickups with a disc magnet

Comment

It's sad, but funny. Like a clown getting caught in a sausage grinder.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer$ View Post
                  It's funny, but sad. Like a sausage getting caught in a clown grinder.

Comment

Originally posted by hanumanlangur View Post
                    I second that

Comment

• Re: I made a clear sounding pickup...

Originally posted by hanumanlangur View Post
                      Originally posted by halftempted View Post
                      I second that
                      you do realize that by posting in it, you're in fact doing the exact opposite of your goal.... right?!

As for me, this thread makes me laugh every time I think about it

"distorshun"

whoever this guy is, he's obviously taking us all on a ride to nowhere... some of you are actually getting frustrated about it and he's just sitting back, watching the hilarity that ensues

www.guardiancustoms.com

Comment

For some reason I think Gearjoneser is behind it all...
                        Originally posted by crusty philtrum
                        Anyone who *sings* at me through their teeth deserves to have a bus drive through their face
                        http://www.youtube.com/alexiansounds

Comment

Have you dialed in something in-between TV-stations on your TV? In either case, you need to mute your television when you record something. Overpowers your guitar totally..
                          My Soundclick

Comment

Well, the new clip sounds like you're playing an electric guitar unplugged, it's kind of dull and not exciting. The distortion still sounds like you're playing with no bass, no mids, and treble turned up to 11. So all in all, it sounds much like a mosquito buzzing in my ear. Even the stock pickups in a squier strat sound much better than that.

well yah thats the point... thats on supper clean... no bass no nothing and sounds like that when I do that... I like it..

the point is you would have to hear it in person on my amp..
                            the Mic dosent catch the nice bass punch... and mids and such...

and you got to understand im rec it on a DVD player/burner... I have a crazy setup

also when you play single nots/pluking rill fast they dont blend... you could always
                            hear that your playing...

Comment

Ok fine I made one with tone... bass... low dis..
                              you really have to be hear to hear what I got...
                              the sound is so strong... it sounds like crap on my comeputer..

Ill have a video in an hour... if this one dosent help then just when there in
                              stors all over the world then you could try it and understand whats so good about it..

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Morales View Post
                                well yah thats the point... thats on supper clean... no bass no nothing and sounds like that when I do that... I like it..

the point is you would have to hear it in person on my amp..
                                the Mic dosent catch the nice bass punch... and mids and such...

and you got to understand im rec it on a DVD player/burner... I have a crazy setup

also when you play single nots/pluking rill fast they dont blend... you could always
                                hear that your playing...
                                so let me get this straight, it's clean as supper, and the single nots are a pluking rill that goes real fast but isn't blending? So aka, you're saying a bunch of garble that makes so sense?

Comment

Working...
                                X