• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: I made a clear sounding pickup...

Originally posted by A-Ro View Post
    These guys are Da Bomb Diggity!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhgjEObtrWE
    Now that looks like a fun show to attend! Tragedy concert + self-medication=quite an evening.

Comment

Ok now this video is a little better and this is something I now consider tone...
      Im learning more and more about recording.. thanks to this **** form..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

and thats a revolutionary pickup why....
        Originally posted by Empty Pockets
        yngwie sounds like an orchestra of cartoon bees.

Comment

Its very clear... and the tone is very adjustible. its warm and still has clear notes. its like using an acoustic guitar mixed with a humbucker... theirs no outside noise.. well one tenth that of any other.. its clear, you have to have it in your hands to understand. being able to set it to whatever you want, my taste isnt yours.. and yours isnt mine.

Comment

To Anybody Who Hasn't Figured Out This Is A ****ing Troll:

Michael Morales is a ****ing troll. He hasn't invented anything, he is just having fun.

Thank You.
            green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

I knew I have seen him before! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbBVAm1tIfA
              Me(n)tal Distortion

Comment

Originally posted by Empty Pockets View Post

Michael Morales is a ****ing troll. He hasn't invented anything, he is just having fun.

Thank You.
                How can you suggest such a thing ?

For your information Michael Morales is a genius, the likes of which have seldom been seen in the field of pickup invention!

I suggest we start a Michael Morales fan club.

Michael Morales, on behalf of the great majority of forumites that recognise and appreciatre your brilliance let me humbly apologise for this outrageous slander.

Comment

Now talking seriously...

How your pickup is diferent from the others?
                  Is it based in a magnet, with a coil made from wire or it is based in a diferent approach?
                  How can it be "adjustable"? what do you do to adjust the sound?

see your stings make that sound that my pickup makes... you just cant hear it with anyother pickup... its useing a new king of pickup material um lots of other stuff...
                  later at somepoint im going to make a sight or maybe myspace a day by day picture
                  jurnal... I photoed the whole project... from start to finesh... and thats later thow...

you see my humbucker creats a worm sound on its own... even on very clean..
                  mine can sound like its made out of sticks or made out of brick on your wanting...
                  I thought afterwords it would be good for blues... even thow the hole point of it was for metal. witch it can, but for like blues it hase alot of options for that field... and as for metal all I did was make metal and I mean heavy metal riffs sound a lot more clear and not so mushey... because they have plucking nots then move to power cords and cords and that dosent sound all that good to me and hopefully to them also..

Comment

Thank You.
                    REALLY....NAHHHHHHH!!

and im having fun listening to his justifications and nonsense
                    yngwie sounds like an orchestra of cartoon bees.

Comment

ha haaa thats funny.. um yah not going to show the pickup if thats what your after..

in other turms you easly move bricks as fast as you want so evey time the home you have thats made out of bricks can be a dream house at any time you want..

Comment

I just want to say. GOBBLEDEGOOK!
                        I find it much easier to pay somebody else to nibble them rather than attempt to do it myself.

I mean I've got mad respect for those of you who can get into the positions required for such a task but I'm just not that flexible.

Comment

You're not going to show us the pickup? I call BS.
                          Originally posted by crusty philtrum
                          ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
                          Originally posted by Securb
                          The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

Why do that Ill show it when I patent it then Ill show you everything... but right now
                            just want to show the sound then everything comes next.

one step at a time
                            Last edited by Michael Morales; 09-13-2008, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Thank You.
                              We know. But it's entertaining.
                              Generic signature line.

Comment

hear are some other sounds cheack them out... I rec them streaght through so the sound kind of stays the same..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                                X