No announcement yet.

'59 with UOA5 in a Epi Junior LE: Wow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: '59 with UOA5 in a Epi Junior LE: Wow!

Kojak -
    I think I knw what's wrong now that I think about it. About a month after I got it, the tone pot died. Gibson replaced it under warrenty so I'll bet it's as "Quality" a job as when they built it. I think I'll replace all the pots.

so, 500K on the Vols, how much on the tones??
    Thx, - the yank

Comment

Originally posted by MichYank View Post
      Kojak -
      I think I knw what's wrong now that I think about it. About a month after I got it, the tone pot died. Gibson replaced it under warrenty so I'll bet it's as "Quality" a job as when they built it. I think I'll replace all the pots.

so, 500K on the Vols, how much on the tones??
      Thx, - the yank
      Well you said that you love the tone of your bridge so if that is a 300k vol leave it as it is. all the rest should be 500k vol & tone

in my LP I have them all 500lk and in my V the bridge has 300k vol

Comment

Originally posted by blueman335 View Post
        I have UOA5's in: PAF's, medium output, and high output HB's, and P-90's. All bridge PU's, and they are excellent in all of them. Great magnet. Spread the word. Why don't PU makers use UOA5's in bridge models and regular A5's in the neck??? That would keep a lot of players from having to adjust their tone pots.
        THIS!!

having tried almost every combination, this is the cat's ass for my taste

Comment

Working...
        X