This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Group Pickup Specs Poll #7

Do we want the screened logo on our pickup? Logo-less makes any position/orientation possible.

I imagine the bobbin logo on the blade coil will have to be there. This is about the screened "Seymour Duncan"...
    Yes
    41.67%
    No
    58.33%

The poll is expired.

www.lockwireguitars.com

Re: User Group Pickup Specs Poll #7

You should have added a "Doesn't matter" or none of the above vote. As I'd be ok with either. A logo should not be a deal breaker for a pickup like this.

Comment

This is the SEYMOUR DUNCAN USER GROUP FORUM. It should ABSOLUTELY be on the pickup. Without Seymour Duncan, this pickup would not exist, and nothing comparable would be available. There's no way it should not have their name on it.

Comment

I didn't vote because it depends on the guitar. Would I want the screened logo on a '57 Les Paul??? Probably not.

But on my 2011 Squire Jagmaster, it'll make it worth more if I ever go to sell it!!!!

Comment

My concern with having the logo screened on is it limits orientation. At least it does if you don't want the logo to be upside down, in the event that the tone you seek requires the pickup the be installed "backwards"...
          www.lockwireguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion1 View Post
            You should have added a "Doesn't matter" or none of the above vote. As I'd be ok with either. A logo should not be a deal breaker for a pickup like this.
            Right. I should have thought of that. I'll re-do the poll.

Watch for it!
            www.lockwireguitars.com

Comment

Working...
            X