HELP REQUIRED WITH HALF OUT OF PHASE WIRING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HELP REQUIRED WITH HALF OUT OF PHASE WIRING

Thanks for clarifying various issues regarding HOOP. I found it very helpful. Hopefully others interested in HOOP will also find the thread useful.

Comment

Creeping Malaise..Any chance of you posting those sound samples?

Comment

Up date. Rewire carried out this weekend. Noticeable improvement plus some really useable additional tones. The no load tone pots add to the mix. This is a really worthwhile mod for 2 conductor pick ups and probably 4 conductor as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post

Both are correct and sound the same. It doesn't matter the order on components in series.
          Sorry have been away from this. Finally re-tested this and fully agree it makes no difference what order the pickup and cap are series connected on a guitar with 1 volume and 1 tone. I thought I recalled differences with respect to the half phasing in how the controls responded when turned down on a Les Paul wiring setup, but I don't have one I can test on. Is there any electrical basis for that?

Is there still a request for sound samples?

Cheers.

Comment

Hello, I'm Paul, I need help...
            I have an American Tele, I bought a SD 59 for the neck, a Nashville 52 (RW/RP) for the middle, and left in my stock Fender Bridge Pickup. I wired it with a Fender Strat 5 way switch. I have phase on position 4, but fine on position 2. What's the best way to proceed. I not looking for hum cancelling between the single coils, just want everybody in phase. Any thoughts? Thanks, Paul

Comment

Working...
            X