Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JB8 vs. C8

Originally posted by Rockstar216 View Post
    I don't see what people mean by the C8 or JB8 fatigues peoples ears? I love the sound of my C8 clean and overdriven. I always wanted to test drive it through something super high gain like a messa dual rec to really put it through its paces.
    You don't have to understand because everyone's ears are different. Different strokes for different folks. That's why there are so many models to choose from and why not everyone lives and dies by the C8 kool-aid.

Sent from my armored battle station using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by darthphineas View Post
      You don't have to understand because everyone's ears are different. Different strokes for different folks. That's why there are so many models to choose from and why not everyone lives and dies by the C8 kool-aid.
      Oh yeah this knocks it outta the park too bad it will be lost on the C8 mafia around here.
      "It keeps you fit - the alcohol, nasty women, sweat on stage, bad food - it's all very good for you." -Bon Scott

"Let me put it this way: the 5150 will treat
      you better than any girlfriend, because it screams louder, it's easier to pick up, and it shuts up when you take your plug out." -Rip Glitter

Comment

I think the only way the C8 will ever get into production is if one of us here on the forum get famous and make it their sig pup.
        Originally posted by KBliss
        WELCOME TO THE FORUM! Make sure you spend more time playing than you do on this forum. That's our sickness.
        Originally posted by trevorus
        The revolutionaries become the bureaucrats the day after the revolution is over...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockstar216 View Post
          I think the only way the C8 will ever get into production is if one of us here on the forum get famous and make it their sig pup.
          The C5 and the '59/Custom Hybrid eventually made it without that happening. You can find shop floor custom C8's on eBay.

Comment

i found the JB8 to be too much after a while for me too and i play a lot of metal. Best of both worlds is the custom screw/jb slug hybrid with A8. Just perfect for anything. warm big tone from the custom being dominant with its screw coil but adds screamy lead tone underneath with the jb slug. And talk about harmonics!! its got a smooth warm grind to it to because of the mismatched coils. not a harsh brittle grind. I like it better than the jb screw/custom slug. That one you get more of the JB with less warmth and fullness from the custom. some may like it but i like the custom better being the dominant sound. I love this hybrid. perfect bridge pickup

Comment

Working...
            X