P-Rails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: P-Rails

Two things on my wish list- a Duncan Alnico 8 P-rail bridge pup for my Icon and a Duncan P-Rail/S/ P-Rail for my Strat. After that, there's gonna be one huge guitar sale, including a mint '67 SG STD, a PRS Custom 24 ten top and a PRS CE-22 Alder ('08).

I'll keep three guitars - The Godin Icon, The Strat and my Taylor SB classic.

Comment

A shame to get rid of that 67 SG and the ten top.
      Originally Posted by IanBallard
      Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

I know, but I won't really need them and need the dough. "Dough!"

Comment

You'll probably regret it someday. I know...been there, done that.
          Originally Posted by IanBallard
          Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

I know what you mean. I met this guy the other day who says he never looses money on gear transactions. When he did, he chalked it up to education.
            Guess I'm still in Jr. High. Here's two bone head moves I've made. 1. Traded a '72 Yamaha SA-200 (335), for a Cherry laminated Seagull. I didn't have
            an acoustic guitar at the time. 2. Traded a 1981 Model 1657 Ovation 10th Anniversary- deep brown bowl. (It cost me more than the Adamas new), for
            an Applause Manolin that i never learned to play!. The Annivesary is one beautiful Ovation but the book value stunk up until recently.

I think i will hold on to what i have, except i might still sell or trade the 65 Twin RI. I need a lighter valve amp.

Comment

Working...
            X