banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gibson 498t vs. Dimarzio Super Distortion In a Gibson Les Paul which is Brighter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibson 498t vs. Dimarzio Super Distortion In a Gibson Les Paul which is Brighter

Gibson 498t vs Dimarzio Super Distortion in a Gibson Les Paul which would be brighter..

Re: Gibson 498t vs. Dimarzio Super Distortion In a Gibson Les Paul which is Brighter

Pittbull, I will never quite understand you...

You already know the answer to this. You've already played both. What was YOUR experience?

Plus, you just posed the same question recently on another forum and got your answers...

LINK

Comment

Re: Gibson 498t vs. Dimarzio Super Distortion In a Gibson Les Paul which is Brighter

Im having mixed opinions,sorry...

Comment

Best advice I can give you is...TRY IT!

What are you holding out for? Stick that bad boy in YOUR guitar and CRANK it.

You've been chasing that early EVH tone so long, I'm surprised you don't have a tattoo of the Super D on your forehead at this point!

You ordered the pickup, you ordered a connector, what's the hold up? By the way, you can cut the stock Gibson connector from the 498T an inch or so back and wire it to the Super D, also.

Comment

Evh Sound Im not to worried about that,Im still waiting for the molex clips to come in the mail.Who are you on the other site???

Comment

Comment

Masta'c thats for your replies I appreciate it..............

Comment

I know!
                Originally posted by Bad City
                He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Working...
                X