banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW Best SD pickup for Metal (all metal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW Best SD pickup for Metal (all metal)

Originally posted by Dark Order Lord View Post
    Aaaaaaaaah, the poll only allows a maximum of 10 models, and the dimebucker and Pegasus slipped my mind until after I clicked post
    two poll runoff:

Post half the pups in one poll, half in the other. Up to 20. Use the "select more than one" option and have people pick their top 5 from each poll.

Then take the two sets of the top five and make one poll, and have it be a winner takes all poll. One person, one vote. That's how I did ultimate guitar runoffs.

Or just acknowledge that the Distortion will win anyway.
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
      I have to ask... What is the Tyrannotitan??
      Haha, don't let me start blabbing about my SD custom shop pickup, everyone is sick of me talking about ......LOL!!!
      DARK ORDER - 'Cold war of the Condor', 'The Violence Continuum' & '5000 Years of Violence' available now.... www.darkorder.com.au

sigpic

"A true Metal-head displays from the heart alone, not by what image is portrayed. For many are around the well, but none are in the spring"

"War is the failure of the human spirit" - A.J.P. Taylor

Comment

Haha, don't let me start blabbing about my SD custom shop pickup, everyone is sick of me talking about ......LOL!!!
        It does sound sweet in your vid though. I'd like to try one at some point.
         Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Flannel View Post
          It does sound sweet in your vid though. I'd like to try one at some point.
          Well, that black V is at the guitar hospital (Frank Grubisa, the luthier who built it) since December last year and I freaking miss it heaps...

I surprised by this pole that PATB2 hasn't received a vote....... Hmmmmmm
          Last edited by Dark Order Lord; 02-28-2014, 04:12 AM.
          DARK ORDER - 'Cold war of the Condor', 'The Violence Continuum' & '5000 Years of Violence' available now.... www.darkorder.com.au

sigpic

"A true Metal-head displays from the heart alone, not by what image is portrayed. For many are around the well, but none are in the spring"

Comment

Well, that black V is at the guitar hospital (Frank Grubisa, the luthier who built it) since December last year and I freaking miss it heaps...

I surprised by this pole that PATB2 hasn't received a vote....... Hmmmmmm
            Thats depressing, dude. What happened to it?
             Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Flannel View Post
              Thats depressing, dude. What happened to it?
              A bit of respraying plus the strap pin on the fin has busted, and I'm getting the graphite nut replaced witn a Black Tusq

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X