banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GEORGE LYNCH is the baddest mutha around thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The GEORGE LYNCH is the baddest mutha around thread!

In my opinion the up from the ashes album is their best. John Norum and the other guy did some evil fretwork. I personally never liked GL's playng style nor sound
    Brewtal

Comment

I love this thread. . .
      Neil schon should never be mentioned in this thread ever. . . heck, this guy plays a Gibby Custom Les paul with EMG's, and a Zakk Wylde OD but like prince??? WTF man!!!

Lynch Mob's going to be comin for ya!

I just thought I should ressurect this wonderful thread. . . LOL!

Come on George!
      Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

I can't understand why anyone would not like Lynch. He is the man..
        George Lynch is one sick guitarist.

Comment

Yep, I ran and checked again... still the baddest.
          Originally posted by Scott_F
          On that day, should I ever be so unlucky, I will expect an unholy assault of pure metal mayhem attacking all my senses with a little tiny voice in the background screaming Effing Hails!

Comment

Lynch Mob are coming to perth!! YAY!!
            Lister: I am your god!
            Cat: ( points at food ) If you're god, turn this into a woman!

Originally posted by Empty Pockets
            i don't want to shoot at a guy holding my Les Paul, but I'd gladly shoot through a Fernandes that I paid $250 for.

Comment

He is back to using SLO/Marshall live again ....
              Active Duty Rig:
              MIA Lone Star Strat (HS-Fullshred/Tex-Special neck)
              Warmoth Roads V/Kramer Neck (HS - Custom/Tex-Special neck)

BadHoarsie Original ->

Laney AOR 50 ProTube ( 6 knobber ) / Laney GH50L | efxloop Rocktron Hush Super C/BBE 422A Sonic Maximizer | Weber lite Mass Attenuator ->

JCM900_1960A 4 x 12

Comment

This thread is epic - yet so is George's badd-@$$edness!
                Originally posted by Bad City
                He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

So is his tan-a$$edness.

Met him here in Portland. Very cool guy. Still my all-time favorite.
                  Last edited by JammerMatt; 11-30-2008, 10:43 AM.
                  On that day, should I ever be so unlucky, I will expect an unholy assault of pure metal mayhem attacking all my senses with a little tiny voice in the background screaming Effing Hails!

Comment

how fitting that this came back to life as i'm getting ready to order a demon to try in a guitar.

-Mike
                    www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

You know - there have have been a few Lynch posts lately, that really make believe this is the truest thread on the whole forum. We may argue about Yngwie, Vai, Clapton, EJ, Page, Demartini and whoever; But is there any hate for Lynch? Or is he really the baddest mutha around. I think he may be!
                      Originally posted by Bad City
                      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

I saw George Lynch open for Yngwie and from what I remember the two were complete opposites; Yngwie was running around all over the stage and singing backup vocals to Doogie White while George was very stationary with his position at stage. He did move around some but nothing like Yngwie. Nevertheless, I was left in awe in how simple he made complex guitar playing look. He plays with such a calm demeanor and actually looks at his fretbaord while playing. Since then I have really come to appreciate his skill and melodic tastes.
                        Play it like you mean it!

Originally posted by Ayrton
                        Can we please stop with the whole "bigger strings are manly, sound "better", help you get chicks", etc.
                        Originally posted by Funkfingers
                        Anything over twenty five or thirty years old is now deemed "vintage" - even if was a steaming pile of manure to begin with.
                        Originally posted by Funkfingers
                        You played a chord (minimum note count = three) all on one string. Da boy's a genius.

sigpic

Comment

Dude!
                          He lays waste!
                          Under lock and key was killer!
                          tooth and nail was wicked!
                          If only Don could sing better ha ha
                          Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

Yep... he's still the baddest!

Comment

Some Vid......

Last edited by JudgeHammer; 06-14-2009, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Saw George on the Lynch Mob RE-evolution tour. Got to hang with him after the show and he was absolutely one of the nicest rock stars I have had the pleasure to meet. He sat with me for at least 10 minutes just BS-ing about what gear he was using. He broke his whole rig down for me and really seemed interested in gear and talking about tone. He is a monster player and a helluva nice guy

Comment

Working...
                                X