Black covers for humbuckers , are they discontinued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black covers for humbuckers , are they discontinued

Looking for some 59's but with the black powder coat for my next Tele Deluxe build .
    Are these discontinued ?
    Seymour Duncan Guitar Pickup Covers-3 New Ways to Upgrade Your Guitar

If so , does anyone know what the MM size is for standard SD neck and bridge pickups are ?
    Need to know that info to be able to buy aftermarket covers if possible , thanks .

Comment

Mincer just got some, but on a Custom Shop pickups order. I know Securb posted about having problems finding a nickel bridge cover. They seemed to be back ordered everywhere. I think the supply chain still has not recovered from the pandemic.
      I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Originally posted by JB6464 View Post
        If so , does anyone know what the MM size is for standard SD neck and bridge pickups are ?
        Need to know that info to be able to buy aftermarket covers if possible , thanks .
        49mm for Duncan SH according to
        I decided to finally cover my WLHs. I ordered a set of covers from MF. The neck cover showed up in a week the bridge has been back-ordered for 4 months. I finally got frustrated and started shopping for the covers. Sweetwater and everyone else had them back-ordered. I found aftermarket chrome covers but chrome is a no-go for

I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

I just got my Seth Lovers- one standard, one Trembucker. This was through the Custom Shop though (also flipped magnet and 4 conductor). The powder coating looks great, and should be more popular than it is.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
            I just got my Seth Lovers- one standard, one Trembucker. This was through the Custom Shop though (also flipped magnet and 4 conductor). The powder coating looks great, and should be more popular than it is.
            That's awesome , how long did it take for them to build your order ?
            I'm thinking about having them do me a special set of Unpotted Antiquity 59's with rough cast A5 degaussed mags and black powder coat covers with gold screws .
            Last edited by JB6464; 08-11-2021, 12:42 PM.

Comment

I think it was about 5 weeks.
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
              X