No announcement yet.

Crunchlab / Liquifire are here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve been on a Super distortion kick lately- I now have 3 of them in dual hum guitars. One is a strat with a FRED paired as the neck. One a Les Paul with a 59 in the neck.

the 3rd is an se Santana 24 fretter. I have a 59 ready to put it n the neck, but now you’ve got me looking into the LiquiFire as a strong contender! That or maybe an evolution neck…

Comment

That guitar looks awesome and I bet it sounds awesome. Nice.

Comment

Great straight up rock to metal set. Had a couple sets I got in guitars never warmed up to the Crunchlab for what I do but like the Liquifier a lot. For me the Liqufier is to hot for the neck but makes a great med output bridge pickup. Output is right on a PAF pro with more meat. You are dead on that the Crunchlab gets crunchier at lower gain and that was the rub for me. Has a great straight up rock or metal tone though. Have a Crunchlab Liquifier set both F spaced in Black I just got in a project guitar that I am about to sell if anyone is interested.
        Guitars
        Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
        Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Working...
        X