No announcement yet.

My HSS Combo Consideration for my Hot Rod Super Strat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just listened on YouTube closely to some examples: Strats with Hot Rails. Wow! Sounds very FAT indeed.

Another observation: Am I right to say that Hot Rails sound and feel (to play) very compressed by nature?
    Last edited by Etienne; 02-23-2023, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Etienne View Post
      Just listened on YouTube closely to some examples: Strats with Hot Rails. Wow! Sounds very FAT indeed.

Another observation: Am I right to say that Hot Rails sound and feel (to play) very compressed by nature?
      Yep. It's super compressed and DUMMY THICCK!!!!!
      "I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

The neck Hot Rails isn't as compressed, though.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I think I have with High Voltage as bridge and Little '59 Strat as neck a vintage output combo for my needs.

But are Custom Custom as bridge and Hot Rails as neck good partners as a medium hot output option.

Comment

Sounds like good strategies.
            The things that you wanted
            I bought them for you

Comment

But are Custom Custom as bridge and Hot Rails as neck good partners as a medium hot output option.
              Yes, fantastic.

Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
              X