Just got a Duncan Distortion for the first time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
    I agree. This was done with a Mayhem set in my otherwise stock Ibanez RG-120
    RG120 - that is so trash I love it! Distortions sound great!!!!!

Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Rocker View Post
      Click image for larger version

Name:	122499840_10159024299510746_7646920333255359931_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=7f8c78&_nc_ohc=kHNv_WJC9DEAX9uyOac&_nc_ht=scontent.fyvr3-1.fna&oh=00_AfCY0M9pcnsCVQkUnQaGtbUqWhmOceQkInPvFJYDEPC_pw&oe=6552EA9F.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	6253498

I actually had an H4 (and an H4A at one point as well) in the neck position of a PRS SE matched with a Black Winter in the bridge. It was a cool combo excep for the fact that the HZ's were a bit too low output compared to the BW.
      What PRS model is that by the way? Looks awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Coryd View Post

What PRS model is that by the way? Looks awesome!
        Thank you. It's a Paul Allender sig. They've not made them for a while, sadly. They used to have a much better neck profile (IMO) than most other PRS's. It was the Wide Thin, but with a 14" fretboard radius.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Rocker View Post
          Thank you. It's a Paul Allender sig. They've not made them for a while, sadly. They used to have a much better neck profile (IMO) than most other PRS's. It was the Wide Thin, but with a 14" fretboard radius.
          Looks really nice! I have a PRS Mark Holcomb SE guitar and love the neck on it! I think it has a 20” radius however on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Coryd View Post

Looks really nice! I have a PRS Mark Holcomb SE guitar and love the neck on it! I think it has a 20” radius however on that one.
            I bet I'd love the feel of those. For me, the flatter the fretboard, the better. But I'm fine with anything 12" too.

Comment

Working...
            X