banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colossal Incantation back in The Seymour Duncan Reverb Shop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mama Bear was fantastic, I had just sold the guitar I used it with. It was solidly built and sort of heavy, and it really made normal piezo systems sound a lot better.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

happy to hear that. i tried one years ago and liked it so hoping, as we come into winter, that this will help me not loathe my acoustic gigs as much

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
        happy to hear that. i tried one years ago and liked it so hoping, as we come into winter, that this will help me not loathe my acoustic gigs as much
        I wound up going to an acoustic that doesn't sound good unplugged but sound fantastic plugged in (Godin Multiac).

Comment

i have too many guitars already. martins, gibsons, hofners, guilds, taylors... i just want em to sound as good plugged in close to they sound unplugged

Comment

i have too many guitars already. martins, gibsons, hofners, guilds, taylors... i just want em to sound as good plugged in close to they sound unplugged
            That's always the issue, isn't it? Great pickup systems can sometimes cost the same as the guitar.

Comment

i have a handful of soundhole pups, duncan, dimarzio, and sunrise, as well as piezo. some are better than others for sure, but nothing actually sounds like a great acoustic in a room or even with a good condenser mic or two. hopeing to get closer to that sound with the mama bear

Comment

i have a handful of soundhole pups, duncan, dimarzio, and sunrise, as well as piezo. some are better than others for sure, but nothing actually sounds like a great acoustic in a room or even with a good condenser mic or two. hopeing to get closer to that sound with the mama bear
                Looking forward to your feedback. Which Duncan soundhole pickups have you tried?

Comment

i have a magmic, active mag, and woody. i really want to try a wavelength but havent gotten around to it.

Comment

Those white Black Winters look cool.

Comment

Working...
                    X