X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FS/T Fender Tom Delonge Strat 500$

Originally posted by B2D View Post
    That fretboard looks disgusting!!
    Yeah it is gross. I've never seen so much gunk on a fretboard. Someone ate allot of BLT's and didn't wash their hands before playing this thing.

I should keep it in the garage in case its got something.

Fenderfan, I doubt he'll respond to any of my requests. But Mommy and Daddy might. It's principle now. I want to make the "Little Scammer Boy" pay.

If his parents are reasonable people they will refund the money.

I will seriously fly out there. Its principle now. There is no way I will let him win. If he's been paying attention to my emails he knows I mean business. I'm hoping he comes to his senses, admits he's wrong and refunds my money.

Or his parents refund my money and his dad kicks his a$$

Either way is fine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by stratomaster View Post
      Yeah it is gross. I've never seen so much gunk on a fretboard. Someone ate allot of BLT's and didn't wash their hands before playing this thing.
      Yeah...that doesn't happen from being "played very little".

I keep seeing these clowns sell stuff here with no rep, no posts...you can't buy from them. It's not worth the risk.
      Last edited by PoorMan; 04-17-2007, 07:46 PM.
      Originally posted by Frankly
      PoorMan knows what everyone deserves. Everyone knows that.
      Originally posted by Diocletian
      Hi John Jolly. I like you a lot. If you would enjoy some sex please contact me. Maybe we could discuss the Les Paul guitar during it. I would like that.

Comment

Originally posted by J Moose View Post

Questions for the peanut gallery...

Since the gee'tar in question was packed like crap, what are the chances that the dents on the bottom edge of the guitar & tuner getting snarked happened during shipping???

Maybe the thing got bounced a fair bit & one of the solder connections came loose & that's why the pickup is dead?!

Cardboard can take a fair amount of abuse before it'll show signs of damage...

The pickguard screws could've rusted out if the guitar spent a whole lotta time in a cargo hold... strings & things would be rusted upon arrival too...

Thoughts?!
        I also suspect that SOME of the damage MIGHT have occured during shipping..especially given the Dusklose's negligence in packing the guitar for shipping.

Dusklose Did you honestly think that you did a reasonable job of packaging the guitar for shipment?
        Would you be alarmed and upset if someone shipped a guitar to you packaged in such a hurried and unprotected manner?

BTW We are still awaiting your response about the fret wear also.

Dave
        Originally posted by JOLLY
        I got some lake front property in the desert. How much money you got?

Comment

Have you got this guys phone number/address???

Comment

Originally posted by larry_emder View Post
            Have you got this guys phone number/address???
            I've got both of them. There is a block on the phone though. It asks for a pin number.

Comment

with 9 digits on a phone, thats how many combinations, im sure one of the better computer programmers on the forum could write an auto dial program for skype to run the combos. i would go to the police. Just go to the station and ask them what you should do, they probably have ways of dealing with this. Bring the guitar with you and print out a copy of the seller description.

Comment

I have posted in "Bad Trader Alert".

I will delete my post only if/when stratomaster indicates that it is approprite to do so. I leave it to him to decide the criteria for requesting me to delete it.

I suggest that other consider the same, or similar, action.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by stratomaster View Post
                  I've got both of them. There is a block on the phone though. It asks for a pin number.

Any forum bros live near him???

Comment

Originally posted by larry_emder View Post
                    Any forum bros live near him???
                    Good thought IMHO.

It certainly would be helpful if anyone reading this thread could let stratomaster know the above.

Someone living near dusklose might be able to help resolve this "issue" in a much more "efficient" manner (i.e., direct communication) under the guidance and requests of stratomaster.

Hopefully, someone will be willing to take on the challenge.

Obviously, stratomaster will have to 100% in agreement with this approach.

Dave

BTW..My index fingers are now slightly shorter from all the typing in this thread
                    Last edited by greco; 04-17-2007, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Yeah, definately. If I lived near him, he wouldn't be feeling all smug. And if he still was he'd be feeling all smug on an operating table!!
                      "It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Comment

Wow, looks like someone went at those frets with a saw.

Also, lookie here. dusklose's looking at the thread now, apparently.

Comment

1) honestly this guitar was played very little. Listen this is getting way ****ed up...1 i'm a fairly new guitar player, and i must have got ripped on the frets....i was told the he made them easier to play....i will swear on a stack of bibles that those scratches, and the tuning peg were not like that when i shipped the gutiar out.....as for the "packing job" its the exact same as i just recieved a guitar not to long ago, it worked well for the guitar i recieved. This is becomeing so fuked up that i dont know what to do....yes you will all say refund Jeffs money, but i honestly dont think i should have to, he bought the guitar....i will more than likely be unable to be on here until around the 1st of may ish, i will be out of state for a while...i'm amused to see how this progresses tho

Comment

...i thought i was being accuses as the immature one here?

Comment

Does it ever end?. Do you ever just admit that you were not honest?. Instead, you keep digging deeper and deeper into deception.

"You" got ripped, a stack of bibles, inexperience, you pack guitars as you've seen, and you think it is amusing.

"The dog ate my homework" is literally a viable excuse in your reality. I can honestly see you saying that with a straight face to a college professor.

The one where you said someone else used your screen name was ludicrous.

Comment

how am i digging myself deeper and deeper? and no, as a straight A student i dont lie to my teachers When my school work isnt done, i tell the professor how i just didnt take the time to do it and that i'd try harder next time, and say i'm sorry. and if you have it set so that your always logged on, its not very hard for someone else to use your screen name!

Comment

Working...
                                X