This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Did some business with Travis - He bought my brobucker.

He's the 4th owner now! That bucker is the village bike!

Thanks man.

Comment

Originally posted by larry_emder View Post
      Did some business with Travis - He bought my brobucker.

He's the 4th owner now! That bucker is the village bike!

Thanks man.

Smooth deal on this side as well. Coming from Australia, I thought it got here pretty quickly. Safe and sound and ready to be installed.

Travis
      Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

I just bought an Xbox 360 from "dasfonzie" and it was a great transaction. I sent the money last Monday, and the system arrived on Friday! Thanks man!

Comment

Good deal with Kac and jimlp since I joined under the new name...previously known as SeraphimTN. Thanks guys!
          Splawn Quickrod
          Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
          Marshall 1960A with Splawn SB speakers
          Mesa Boogie Standard cab with V30's

PRS CE24
          PRS Baritone
          Schecter custom fuzz

Comment

Delayed good trader post for ErikH - got a lot of parts a few weeks back, all are exactly as described. Excellent communication and transaction!

Thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by gpenguins View Post
              Delayed good trader post for ErikH - got a lot of parts a few weeks back, all are exactly as described. Excellent communication and transaction!

Thanks man!
              Thank you. Right back at ya. gpenguins is a good trader. Prompt payment and pleasant to deal with.

Comment

I received a OLP MM1 from jclogston in excellent condition and he was a pleasure to deal with! Highly recommend!

Comment

I bought a pup off of Brewtone and everything went nice and smooth.

Thanks again!
                  -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
                  “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

Got a TB12 from roadstar II for a great deal and he's straight up good guy. Even offered a satisfaction guarantee
                    Thanks Bro!

Comment

Originally posted by kjrocks View Post
                      Got a TB12 from roadstar II for a great deal and he's straight up good guy. Even offered a satisfaction guarantee
                      Thanks Bro!
                      thanks right back at you KJ, and to those that dont already know
                      kjrocks is a great guy to deal with
                      he got the payment out fast as promised and was a pleasure to deal with overall
                      HIGHLY RECOMENDED for sales/trades

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceShipOne View Post
                        Good deal with Kac and jimlp since I joined under the new name...previously known as SeraphimTN. Thanks guys!

+1 for SpaceShipOne, I bought his Charvel and was great to deal with. Great communication and fast shipping.

Comment

Had a great transaction with Dr.Lo!!! Pleasure to do business with a fellow Canuck.

Cheers Primo.
                          GEAR: 2008 Gibson Les Paul Custom(ebony) w/ C8 & PGn, 2012 Gibson LP Classic Custom(cream)w/ C8 & SD APII , '95 Epi LP Gold Top w/ JB & '59, '97 Fender Am Std Strat(Black) w/SD aps-1, '84 Profile Strat(Black), '06 Black Epiphone Korina Flying V w/EMG's, '04 Epiphone Dot w/JB & Jazz, Squier 50's Vibe Telecaster butterscotch blonde w/SD Hot Rail bridge, Marshall JVM410Head & Marshall TV4X12 cab w/V30's, Marshall DSL40C 1X12 combo, VOX AC30CC 2X12 combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayrton View Post
                            I bought a pup off of Brewtone and everything went nice and smooth.

Thanks again!
                            Aryton is a class act to deal with, I'd do it again anytime!!! Hope you like the Breed!!!
                            Guitars:
                            Fender Strats
                            Amps:
                            Marshall Jubilee

Originally posted by ErikH
                            It could be the awesomeness of listening to "Operation Mindcrime" clouding my judgement.

Comment

I got a reverb pedal from LunaticFringe and I absolutely love it!

He shipped very promptly!
                              ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
                              2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
                              Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
                                Just did a nice deal with forum bro Ascension. He'll have to wait 'til he gets the pup to see how I do.

(Goes out tomorrow.)
                                Pickup was shipped quickly and sounds GREAT thanks bro!!
                                Guitars
                                Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
                                Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Working...
                                X