This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Thank YOU. You helped fund my new guitar/amp. Agile 3100 AL/Roland JC-77.

Toner is good people. I would definitely do another deal with him.

Comment

Another for JamesPaul

Grabbed a SH5 and a SH2 off him: SUPA-FAST shipping, pickups were packed up great and exactly as described. Def a class act.

Thanks Bro!
      I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post

I bought a LP Standard from kjrocks a few months back. This was a smooth deal, quick ship and it was well packed. This LP is also quite the player! In fact, one of my local bro's keeps trying to sneak it out after our jam sessions!
        Glad you like and of course now I kind of miss it Enjoy it bro and dealing with you was a breeze, thanks!
        Originally posted by LoFiBrian View Post
        I purchased the may queen booster from "KJROCKS" last week or so...

Fast shipment, great communication and super nice.

One of the easier transactions I've had on this forum!
        Thanks Brian, it couldnt have been any easier. Enjoy it!

Comment

No surprise here, but Kac just gave me a ridiculous deal, and treated me like royalty.

Nicest guy you can deal with, here or anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by DracoAran View Post
            No surprise here, but Kac just gave me a ridiculous deal, and treated me like royalty.

Nicest guy you can deal with, here or anywhere.
            Thanks a lot bro!

I've done a few deals with DracoAran and would never hesitate to do so again!
            ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
            2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
            Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

Originally posted by JeffB View Post
              Another for JamesPaul

Grabbed a SH5 and a SH2 off him: SUPA-FAST shipping, pickups were packed up great and exactly as described. Def a class act.

Thanks Bro!
              You're welcome Bro!!!

A big right back at ya too! Your communication and lightning quick payment made it super smooth! It'd be great to deal with you again!
              I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Did a swap with SoundAt11. No problems from him whatsoever.
                “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Another good deal with Saggy. Speakers arrrived in Oregon in two days USPS from Illinois. Awesome!!! Looking forward to better sound on my No. 1 computer.

Thanks Saggy.
                  ""Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for lunch, Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the decision." Unknown Author

Comment

Joelap is a great person to deal with from the seller's perspective.

Thanks Joe enjoy the guitar.
                    My Bands -
                    https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
                    www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
                    www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
                    GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Originally posted by LunaticFringe View Post
                      I sent my DS1 to stratdeluxer97 to mod it. This pedal is now a serious tone machine. I highly recommend him, great guy to deal with.
                      Thank you brother....Right back at ya!
                      Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Just sold a pup to Kac.. good comunication and fast payment. ty bro
                        Guitar:
                        2 EBMM Axis Super Sports, EBMM Sub1, Peavey Wolfgang
                        Amp:
                        EVH 5150III 50Watt>Mesa 4X12
                        Effects:
                        G-System>ISP G-String>ClinchFX EP-PRE>Stinkbug

Comment

FenderFan79 just sold me a Zoom GFX-1 pedal. It arrived in its original box, sealed up and padded beyond belief, and contained all the original paperwork in many languages. I'm saving that box, Love the machine, and I thank you Jamie.
                          ""Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for lunch, Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the decision." Unknown Author

Comment

A pleasure doing business with you Carl, thanks for the quick payment. Hope you enjoy the pedal, would gladly buy/sell with you again!
                            Originally posted by Mattt
                            If $10 gets me a pedal that sounds as sweet as my own farts... then i'm buying it!
                            Originally posted by ginormous
                            This beer is so cold, it did yo' mama and made your daddy watch!

Comment

Outstanding. Had a lot of fun with the box last evening. Thanks Again!!!.

c

Comment

More props for Matt (MartinSixStringCustoms) here. Matt was able to fill a troublesome order for me and even got the parts to me in a week.

Thanks again!
                                -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
                                “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

Working...
                                X