This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

just received my aphex pedal from lesstrat!

he's a well established forum bro anyway, but his packaging job was a work of art

another dude on my 'good transatlantic traders' list

Comment

My TB 12 just arrived from martin6stringcustoms.Only took about a week to get from the US to UK,and the deal I got saved me £40($80)!
      Thanks Matt you're a star

Comment

Malix is a good guy to deal with. Very good communication and a smooth trade like he said above! Thanks!

Comment

Has some good transactions with Artie too and zilong. Thanks guys! Oh and Martin six string customs, can't forget you for the pickups. Just waiting on the one he ordered but Im sure all is well with that.

Comment

Just got a great condition JB TB-4 from Alvin, shipped lightning fast. A pleasure to deal with!

-Frank

Comment

Got some magnets from Wymore Guitars, www.wymoreguitars.com, last week. Fast shipping, easy transaction.
              www.chuckhawley.com

Comment

Snagged a deal on two pickups from Rich_S. Great guy, great price, and FAST shipping!

Thanks Rich!

Comment

Just Got My Tone Zone from JB_From_Hell and would Gladly do Transactions with him again

thx brutha!!

~Mitch~
                  Buy My Neck!!!

Stage3-1

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know that I had a great buying experience with StratCat. I bought a SD Custom Custom in double cream from George a few weeks ago and the transaction was perfect. The pup was exactly as described, very well packed, shipped very quickly and StratCat shipped it to Canada without issue.

Thanks for a great deal!

All the best,
                    Nick

Comment

Good transaction w/ Carl (Carl762) among many others. I should really post good feedback more!
                      2003 Fender American Strat- lil 59n, stock, lil 59b
                      2002 Fender American Strat
                      2002 Jackson DKMGT- EMG85n, EMG85b
                      2001 Fender Tele- STR-1n, STL-2b
                      ESP LTD EC-300- 59n, PGb
                      Amps: Fender, Mesa

Comment

Thanks, Saggy. We'll do business again.
                        ""Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for lunch, Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the decision." Unknown Author

Comment

Since I've been running behind schedule I'm gonna throw three in here. These guys are the best.

I bought a LP Standard from kjrocks a few months back. This was a smooth deal, quick ship and it was well packed. This LP is also quite the player! In fact, one of my local bro's keeps trying to sneak it out after our jam sessions!

Second is yet another great experience with MartinSixStringCustoms! This time around it was a PATB-3. I enjoy dealing with Matt as he's always responsive, lightining quick when it comes to shipping and I can tell you with confidence, Matt invests his time assisting you in finding your tone! He's gone above and beyond the call help me out on multiple occasions!

Finally (and I'm going in chronological order here), I needed an Explorer style axe for a project. JeffB hooked me up with an Ibanez Destroyer he had! Great communications, smooth deal and he ships like the pros! I always run my axes through my shop. My shop really seemed to not want to let go of this Destroyer! They had a difficult time accepting that someone would let a player such as this go. My response to them, these are the kind of bro's you find here on the SDUGF!

Last edited by JamesPaul; 08-10-2007, 08:32 PM. Reason: Obvious spelling errors when it took me to the post!
                          I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

I bought a wahwah pedal from SomniferousEyes. Good price and he shipped immediately. I'd buy from him again.

Warmoth Thinline HH Tele w/ 59/Cust Hybrid & 59/Jazz Hybrid
                            Warmoth Swamp Ash Chambered Tele w/ Crazy 8, Dream 90, & PG/Jazz Hybrid
                            Yamaha FGX 720SC
                            Rogue Classic Spider Resonator
                            Traynor YCV 40,

Comment

Originally posted by sw686blue View Post
                              Just wanted to let everyone know that I had a great buying experience with StratCat. I bought a SD Custom Custom in double cream from George a few weeks ago and the transaction was perfect. The pup was exactly as described, very well packed, shipped very quickly and StratCat shipped it to Canada without issue.

Thanks for a great deal!

All the best,
                              Nick
                              Glad you like the pup Nick. Fast payment, smooth transaction. Hope to do business with you again.
                              Cheers George

Comment

Originally posted by SonofaMitch View Post
                                Just Got My Tone Zone from JB_From_Hell and would Gladly do Transactions with him again

thx brutha!!

~Mitch~

Mitch rules. Trade something with him. Now.
                                “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Working...
                                X