This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

I sold a strat to Toner. Everything was super smooth!
    ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
    2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
    Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

This one is a double!

Dr. Barlo's posts convinced me I needed to convert my '59n to an A4 '59n. MartinSixStringCustoms hooked me up with the A4 mag. I'll admit I was reluctant to deal with the cover on my '59n when it came to the mag swap though. Without missing a beat, Matt steered me to some bros who could handle the mag swap for me.

Of those recommendations, I contacted ArtieToo to do the mag swap. It's an absolute professional job all the way! Great communications, great care taken to ensure the work I wanted was completed without any cosmetic difference to my pickup and the added bonus of upgrading the '59n from 2-con. to 4-con. hookup cable!

Both of these forum bros routinely put their time and talents into my tone and your tone! You know that to be true if you read their posts. Here is yet more real world proof of that!

Deal with both of them in complete confidence! I know I will!
      I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Danglybanger bought a SJM-2 hot for jazzmaster set, & ri Jazzmaster Bridge from me. He was really stoked about getting what he needed to finish a project, no doubt he'll be pleased. I'm glad I could help you out!

BTW, He was super quick about getting all of his stuff taken care of, and had great communication too.

Great to Trade, Buy, Sell with...

Enjoy it!

Comment

Just had a great deal with capo first fret. Enjoy bro.
          Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

same with 9finger...great guy to deal with
            Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
            It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
            Originally posted by LesStrat
            Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

If you guys ever have the opportunity to do business with Squawk.......DO IT!!!!!

This guy is top notch. I bought two Tone Tubby Alnico 12's from him. The best packaging I've ever seen. Hell, he even sent me the speakers before he had the money in his hand. One of the best transactions I've ever had on here, eBay, anywhere!

Thanks Squawk.

Robert

Comment

Good transaction with BNSFJoe. Good communication through email and shipped me the pickup really fast. Thanks Joe!

Comment

Dan-Ola is a top-notch guy to deal with! I thank you!

Comment

Nothin but the best to say about kjrocks! Thanks bro!

Comment

just bought a PG set from "my guitar weeps". it was a very smooth transaction with great communication. thanks robert.
                      '90 PRS CU24 (PGn, JB/C5 hyb)
                      '95 Fender Lonestar Strat (lil59, VintRails, JB/C5 hyb)
                      '94 PRS CE24 (PGn, JB/C5 hyb)
                      '91 PRS EG3 (Fralin split singles, 59/C5 hyb)
                      '94 Gibson Les Paul Studio Lite Miii (Jazz/59 hybrid, NSX single, 59/C5 hyb)
                      '00 Hamer Custom FMT (Jazz, 59/C5 hyb)
                      Hohner TE custom (gfs fatbody, tele Pearly Gates)
                      Danelectro U3 (stock)
                      ADA MP2 w/ JJ ECC803s' + (TC G-major + Line6 Mod Pro + Filter Pro + Echo Pro) -> Velocity 150 -> Bogner 2x12 semi-open back w/ V30's

Comment

Originally posted by jerryjg View Post
                        Nothin but the best to say about kjrocks! Thanks bro!
                        jerryjg is a great guy to deal with, no problems. Thank you bro!

Comment

I had an awesome experience with Dan-Ola. Really nice, stand-up guy and I hope to do business with him in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by KeyOfG View Post
                            Danglybanger bought a SJM-2 hot for jazzmaster set, & ri Jazzmaster Bridge from me. He was really stoked about getting what he needed to finish a project, no doubt he'll be pleased. I'm glad I could help you out!

BTW, He was super quick about getting all of his stuff taken care of, and had great communication too.

Great to Trade, Buy, Sell with...

Enjoy it!
                            Hah, everything got here fine, thanks!

KeyofG is the man

(I have avatars and sigs turned off. Do you?)

Comment

I got a Lava box from B Bent... He's a good guy.

Rock On ~ Kac
                              ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
                              2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
                              Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

Just finished a great transaction with kjrocks. Whats to say? Everyone knows at this point . . . he's a good man.

Artie

Comment

Working...
                                X