This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Thanks to Wicked Lester for the Ibanez super 70. He was very patient when the Post Office screwed up. A great guy to deal with!
    Gibson LP Melody Maker -- stock, Epiphone Dot -- Jazz neck and '59 bridge, Fender Telecaster Blackout Deluxe -- stock, 90's MIM Standard Strat with Duncan Texas Hot Custom in the bridge.

Comment

I just sold an amp to Dooogz, and it was a hassle free deal (for the most part anyway! )

Hope you enjoy it mate!

Comment

9finger was a real good guy to deal with, came through just like he said he would.
        My Bands -
        https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
        www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
        www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
        GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Bought a Strat pickguard from FretFire. Arrived very quickly and in great condition. It was a pleasure. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by matt99camero
            Bought a Strat pickguard from FretFire. Arrived very quickly and in great condition. It was a pleasure. Thanks again.
            The pleasure was mine bro, thanks for the smooth deal and for staying in touch so well.
            After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

Bought a Zakk Wylde Overdrive from Lee Bob to overdrive my JCM 800...shipped it right away nicley packed and on time....Thanks Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by jguttello
                Bought a Zakk Wylde Overdrive from Lee Bob to overdrive my JCM 800...shipped it right away nicley packed and on time....Thanks Lee.

It was a pleasure to do business Jeff. Payment was received promptly and there was good communication throughout the transaction.

Wouldn't hesitate to deal with jguttello again.
                Looking to Purchase:
                Axe-FX Ultra
                ART SLA2
                Mesa Boogie 2X12
                PRS Tremonti
                PRS Singlecut, SC245 or SC250
                Edwards Les Paul Custom
                Gibson Explorer
                Fender Stratocaster
                Fender Telecaster

Comment

Bought a very cool Tele Control plate from Krankguitarist. Awesome. Look amazing on my Tele...

Thanks man!
                  www.lockwireguitars.com

Comment

Great transaction with DracoAran. Thanks a bunch!

Comment

KJrocks bought my DD-3. No problems whatsoever great transaction.
                      Speak through your fingers

Comment

Originally posted by yontz
                        Great transaction with DracoAran. Thanks a bunch!
                        Thank you man. People like you make my life easier.

Comment

Originally posted by vinterland
                          KJrocks bought my DD-3. No problems whatsoever great transaction.
                          Everything went real smooth with Vinterland and he shipped fast too.Thanks for the good deal!

Comment

Bought a TB-5 from JEFF B and not only did he hold the pup for me but gave me a Killer deal on it!
                            the TB-5 is brand new, this is the very first time i ever bought a pup in this kind of MINT condition for a used pup price
                            I want to say thanks to jeff for the great deal he gave me and recomend him to others here to deal with him with extreme confidence
                            HIGHLY RECOMENDED trader/seller!
                            1957 RI gibson historic black beauty lester(DD/JAZZ)
                            2003 gibson zakk wylde custom shop lester (stock EMG)
                            1996 gibson lester custom(DD/59 neck)
                            1997 fender lone star (DD TB-6/duckbucker/lil 59)
                            Marshall ZW 2203 100 watt top
                            5150 block letter head
                            4 1960B marshall cabs

Comment

Originally posted by WICKED LESTER
                              Bought a TB-5 from JEFF B and not only did he hold the pup for me but gave me a Killer deal on it!
                              the TB-5 is brand new, this is the very first time i ever bought a pup in this kind of MINT condition for a used pup price
                              I want to say thanks to jeff for the great deal he gave me and recomend him to others here to deal with him with extreme confidence
                              HIGHLY RECOMENDED trader/seller!
                              Thanks Les, I appreciate it, and and thanks for your continued communication while you were gettin your funds together. Put that Custom to some good riffage use
                              I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Made a nice trade with FUZZYRATFARTS for a Spina modded Vox and couldnt be happier.Everything went smooth and he's a great guy to deal with.Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X