This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Trader Alert

Another good purchase (used pickup) from XSSIVE.

Comment

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Just got my Texas/Barbecue set from DWVINKY. Arrived as described. Can't wait to install them.

Comment

Just completed a trade with TexMax:

Excellent communication, item as described, super fast delivery and safely packaged shipment. No causes for concern, no stress whatsoever.

I highly recommend TexMax to all!

Comment

bought 2 pedals from Mononoaware ... great guy to deal with.

Comment

I just wanted to give a good trader shout out for Martian. He traded me his SSL-1 for my SSL-2 and I got the pickup the next day, in mint condition just as described. He was nice and friendly and very prompt with his replies - in short, exactly the kind of guy you want to do business with on this board.
            Thanks Roy!

Max

Comment

Just got a pickup from Aytron. Super fast shipping and easy transaction. A+
              Beer me!
              Originally posted by Kam
              ...This machine runs on pr0n.

Comment

Bought the Voodoo Labs PP2+ from rvf263. It arrived exactly as described condition (new in box). I paid for it on a Friday morning and he mailed it the same day. It arrived three days later on Monday and I had a tracking number to watch it arriving to my doorstep probably within the same hour that he shipped it.

GREAT TRANSACTION!!!! Buy from this man. You won't be disappointed.

Comment

• Good Trader Alert

Originally posted by woemoejack View Post
                  Just got a pickup from Aytron. Super fast shipping and easy transaction. A+
                  Same here. He's good to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by Gr8Scott View Post
                    Bought the Voodoo Labs PP2+ from rvf263. It arrived exactly as described condition (new in box). I paid for it on a Friday morning and he mailed it the same day. It arrived three days later on Monday and I had a tracking number to watch it arriving to my doorstep probably within the same hour that he shipped it.

GREAT TRANSACTION!!!! Buy from this man. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks!
                    It was great doing business with you, and thanks for the smooth transaction and being a great buyer!

Comment

Sold 3 boss pedals to KingdomGuitarworks

prompt payment, and allowed a couple days before I shipped to accomodate my schedule. In exchange i shipped the package priority (2day usps).

I really couldnt be happier with a deal like this. Great transaction. I
                      Originally posted by Jay 77
                      Other than hearing incredibly shaky, sucky playing it sounds like #2 is the Gibson and #1 sounds like it's a steaming #2.

Comment

Great transaction with Kindred Spirits. My Verbzilla was carefully packaged, quickly sent, and Brian was on top of it start to finish. Would do business with him again without hesitation.

Comment

I bought a Jazz p'up from J.LaGrassa, he's a great guy to deal with.
                          " you tell it like you're barefoot while you wear those hundred dollar shoes. Yeah, you can shuck and jive me all ya want to but, please please please, don't tell me 'bout the blues!"......Buddy Guy

Comment

Slightly_Rude was very polite! Great trade, and thanks very much!

Comment

Had another good transaction with forum members
                              51501984 and AYRTON. thanks guys!
                              Last edited by Ed Hunter; 04-29-2011, 11:33 AM.

Comment

I bought a hybrid pickup from LukeDuke. He was great to deal with, and he got everything happening despite some difficult personal circumstances landing on him at the time. I appreciate his effort and recommend him unreservedly to anyone considering doing any transactions with him. Thanks greatly Luke, cheers, Neil.
                                Lumbering dinosaur (what's a master volume control?)

STALKER NO STALKING !

Comment

Working...
                                X