This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Bought a Dimarzio Chopper from SMark.... FANTASTIC to deal with!! Very satisfied!

Comment

id like to give a big shout out to ma main man

mr SCOTT FITZPATRICK!!!!!

i purchased a one of a kind celtic amplifier, hand-built by the man himself.

it arrived quicker than i expected, and although there was a slight issue that may have been my fault, he had it fixed up for me at no charge, and back within no-time.

this amp sounds absolutely SEXY!

he was very helpful throughout the choosing process, buying process, remained in touch even after the amp arrived to make sure i was happy.

all in all, i cant recommend his service enough, im just not capable of it.

if you are thinking of getting a celtic amp,

DO NOT HESITATE!

(im sorry that this reads like an advertisement, its just how i talk when im excited... [i just got done playing it])

Comment

Good deal with Ayrton for gig bag. good price, came quickly and was brand new looking.

Certainly would do business with him again.

Comment

Bought another pedal off of Grandturk (Tony)! Excellent guy to deal with! Thanks again man!
          Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

A vouch for 3 great forum members!

Rusty Fingers - gave me free strings with no strings attached! Great guy!

Fusion1 - purchased a set of pickups from me. Quick payment, good communication!

jbear - also purchased a set of pickups from me. Would definitely deal with again!

Comment

masta'c was a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Smooth, smooth...just like it oughta be. Got a great set of PUP's from Masta' C...thanks Clint!

Comment

Got pedals from SabbathFan0220, good dude, awesome pedals for cheap, and he even sent me batteries.

Comment

First off i want to apologize to 51501984 for this belated thanks,i thought i already posted him here but i looked over this thread and could not find anything? anyway i had a WTB ad in the trading post here for a dimarzio super d and 51501984 sent me a dimarzio super d to try first before buying it and he got it to me real fast and the pup was in mint condition and he sent a extra magnet with it(UOA5) to try as well. I decided the SD was not what i was looking for so he said to just send the dimarzio back and keep the magnet! real cool thing he did and i wanted to mention this here because i think that he deserves to be in the good trader section.
                    I would gladly deal with him again and want others to know that he a real good guy!

Comment

Really good dealings with Franknfilms and jimlp.

Frank was very friendly and our swap worked out nicely.

jimlp must have some international portal or something, because the pickups got to Canada here faster than any other shipment from the US I've received! Good communication as well.

Both transactions were smooth and painless!

Comment

CrookTele = awesome. Great condition & packaging for low price. Got here in good time. And he even included a brand new battery! haha. Must say, thats a first in my experience.
                        Originally posted by Aceman
                        It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by ex-250 View Post
                          CrookTele = awesome. Great condition & packaging for low price. Got here in good time. And he even included a brand new battery! haha. Must say, thats a first in my experience.
                          Thanks for the kind words! ex-250 was easy to deal with, quick payment, and good guy!!! Thanks for the purchase.

Comment

Just picked up a Jazz Neck from austin. Item was in perfect condition with very fast shipping.

Totally cool to deal with.

Comment

Forgot to add on my latest successful deals with...

Nagarajah725 and Ringo! Both were absolute pleasures to deal with!
                              -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
                              I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Yup, LesPaulRules is a good guy to deal with!

-Austin
                                "Brobucker? Does it smell like Axe body spray, Smirnoff Ice, and is best suited for playing Nickleback covers?"

Comment

Working...
                                X