This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

masta' c and I just did a deal, and he was super professional - he shipped immediately and provided me with the tracking number immediately as well.

The product, a set of tube converters (i.e. run EL84s in your 6L6 amp) and tubes, and they were very well packed, arrived in perfect condition, and work perfectly.

Good guy, good trade.

- Hunter
    my vinyl record collection | updated 11 August 2015

Comment

BULLETTIP

GROOVEHT

IMMORTALSIX

All excellent guys to work with! All 3 transactions were flawless, payments were received quickly and communication was top-notch! Really appreciated working with each of you!

Thanks again!

Comment

Easy deal with Hartfeltmusic2010 -
        Sold him some pickups and e-check cleared without issue.

Thanks!

Comment

Great transaction with Kingdom Guitarworks(AKA Mike). Thanks for the parts. Helped repair two pedals. Very fast shipping.

Comment

I had a good deal with UberMetalDood! We traded some pickups and everything went great! He even threw in some extra goodies. Probably the best guy I've ever made a deal with on the forum.
            Thanks man!
            Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Psalm 100:1

Comment

Great experience trading with guitarkid. Everything was as described and meticulously packed. He was easy to deal with and communicated well. This guy is the kind of guy you want to trade with.

Comment

Just had an awesome deal with Andrew Lamprecht, a great pedal (SD-1)
                at a great price. Arrived uberfast and in like new condition, thanks bro.

Peace,

Darrin

Comment

Darrin (BlueSnMettle) is a great guy to deal with as well! Thanks again man!
                  Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
                  Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

SteveAlysis just gave me my first trade on the site. Only $40 for a boss NS-2. Works great, shipped promptly, very reliable guy. Thanks Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmack209 View Post
                      SteveAlysis just gave me my first trade on the site. Only $40 for a boss NS-2. Works great, shipped promptly, very reliable guy. Thanks Steve.
                      Smooth deal with bigmack! Swift payment, and good communication. Good buyer.

Comment

Good dealings with: Andrew Lamprecht, and karpathion. Both sent me some tone caps extra quick. Both excellent to deal with. Thanks guys!
                        Guitars:
                        2017 Epiphone dot
                        2007 Fender Strat (Andrew Robertson Pickups "Black strat set")
                        2015/19 Fender fat telecaster
                        (Andrew robertson pickups broadcaster/ Duncan 59n)

Peavey Classic 50 head/ Peavey Classic 410e cab

Comment

Bought a pickup from Andrew Lamprecht - a very smooth and easy transaction!
                          The Artiste formally known as IndySG...

Comment

Smooth deal with Mario 75lespaul. Swift payment, and good communication. Another awesome forum bro!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveAlysis View Post
                              Smooth deal with Mario 75lespaul. Swift payment, and good communication. Another awesome forum bro!
                              Likewise to you, Steve! Pickup arrived quickly and in brandy new condition. Can't wait to try it.
                              My songs....enjoy! (hopefully )

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=652921
                              or for older stuff too, but slower downloads
                              http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp...=301569&T=7414

Originally posted by DankStar
                              700 watts is ok for small clubs, but when you play with a loud drummer or at a medium-large sized venue, you really need 1,500-watts at least. no one should be left alive.

Comment

A little late but I had a great transaction with The Dali, thanks for the strat shield!!

Comment

Working...
                                X