This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Practically instant payment from muttznmongrelz!!!

Thanx Again,Dude,come back anytime!!!

"Scalloped & Stickered"
    A Colled One & A Rold One!!!

RIP My Beloved Sleepy Flower

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...t-67-Of-Myself

Comment

Great deal with chadd! Thanks buddy!
      Originally posted by dg27
      Salad plates are aerodynamically more effective than dinner plates, which are too heavy.

Comment

Guitarfreak fixed my Big Muff pedal for me. Good price and a pleasure to deal with, kept good communication throughout the process. Two thumbs up!!

sigpic

Comment

Smooth trade Deal with Echoes14......Great guy and awesome shipping time...Even provided a tracking number....Thanks again Bryan....
          sigpic"Praise HIM with the Strings" Psalms 150:4

Comment

Excellent deal with Nigel Tufnel. I bought some pickups from him, sent payment one evening and he shipped the next day. They were packaged well and arrived fast. He even included the tracking number which was a nice bonus.

Thanks Nigel!

Comment

Originally posted by ver View Post
              Excellent deal with Nigel Tufnel. I bought some pickups from him, sent payment one evening and he shipped the next day. They were packaged well and arrived fast. He even included the tracking number which was a nice bonus.

Thanks Nigel!
              Likewise, ver payed quickly and communicated well. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

Comment

Super fast payment from forum bro Toner!

Comment

JeffB was great! Shipped fast, packed everything perfectly, made things right when there was a hiccup. All high fives!

Comment

Just concluded a great deal with Nostalgic Distortion.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol, I think if anyone deserves a good trader tag it's you my friend!!! Due to some personal issues last week I ended up losing his tracking information so all I could provide him with was a picture of the Fed Ex Shipping Slip? I still feel awful about the whole thing but Demanic was super cool and very understanding about the screw up and my situation...

He's a great guy, definitely a good person to trade and deal with. He seemed much more concerned about the welfare of my son than the whereabouts of the speakers I sold him & I think that speaks volumes about his character? I know we don't have a feedback rating system on the forum but if we did I'd have no problem giving him 7 out of 5 stars! Thanks again man, for everything!!!!
                      I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

You make me blush.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I'd say I'd stop by for some cuddles next time I'm in your neck of the woods, I guess sand in your case, but I probably lost your address along with your tracking info? �� Lol!!!
                          I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Originally posted by blakejcan View Post
                            JeffB was great! Shipped fast, packed everything perfectly, made things right when there was a hiccup. All high fives!
                            Thanks Bro. Sorry for the tube issue.

Blake was super fast with payment and no BS
                            I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Originally posted by JeffB View Post
                              Thanks Bro. Sorry for the tube issue.

Blake was super fast with payment and no BS
                              No biggie! You were super helpful. Still haven't shown up

Comment

Instant payment from jmh151

Comment

Working...
                                X