This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Great deal on a Hall of fame reverb from Nostalgic Distortion. Great seller, and nice guy. I would gladly buy from him again anytime.

Fast shipping, fast communication, and friendly for sure.

Comment

Great purchase from masta'c, included a little extra bonus too!

Comment

Great transactions with ARTIETOO and GPENGUINS recently.

Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by treyhaislip View Post
          Another great transaction with Nostalgic-Distortion! Great communication, fast payment and just an all around great guy.
          Yeah, he is. Is he the "Rob" of the infamous "Rob option"?

Just finished a nice transaction with Mononoaware. Good communication. Item exactly as described. Would do business with this bro anytime.

Comment

Had to write a quick something about these two forum bros. First 51501984 for the awesome Custom '78 pickup he sold me in a roundabout way. He had it listed last week, and I commented that if he he still had it this week, I'd take it. But don't hold it if someone wanted it. Well, that's when lostinthemasses messaged him saying he'd pay for it for me, if I sent him the money this week. So 5150 ran it by me, and I was shocked to say the least.

Just wanted to give another big thanks to lost for the generous thing he did, and to 5150 for the pickup that completed my guitar project.

You guys rock!

Comment

Had a great trade with Tpauth. Would glady do business with again.
              Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Psalm 100:1

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
                Just finished a nice transaction with Mononoaware. Good communication. Item exactly as described. Would do business with this bro anytime.
                Thanks man. I'm sure most forumites know it by now, but just a +1 to the "Artie's a great guy to deal with" club.

Also smooth deals recently with NotCardio and agentzero12.

Comment

Great dealings with Teleblooz, traded for a Fralin to go in my next Tele project!
                  We have traded before and everything went very smoothly, again��
                  The Artiste formally known as IndySG...

Comment

Good dealing with crossbow on a pickup. Fast payment via MO!

Comment

Thanks Devastone for trusting me. I just didn't want to be in the doghouse with the wife!

Comment

Another thumbs up for Nostalgic Distortion! Great and easy trade with him, and then right after that he hooked me up with a part I was needing in a super generous way. The kind of guy that makes this forum such a great web community.

Thanks man!

Comment

Great deal with Nostalgic Distortion. Goes out of his way to communicate, and gave me a great price on a speaker. Solid asset to this forum.

Comment

Good transaction with Toner!

Comment

Had a good deal with YeRedHouseOverYonder!

Comment

^ Likewise. B2D is a upstanding and honest guy. Thanks again for the pickup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X