This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

youngthrasher9 - fantastic transaction! HUGE thumbs up!

Comment

Originally posted by masta' c View Post
      youngthrasher9 - fantastic transaction! HUGE thumbs up!
      Masta' c is an excellent trader as well!
      My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
      The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
      Originally posted by CTN
      I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
      FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Comment

Good trade with gpenguins. Thanks!
        "Believe the word, I will unlock my door and pass the cemetery gates"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.K View Post
          Good trade with gpenguins. Thanks!
          Thanks - great trade on a pickup swap with Dr.K.

Comment

Had a great transaction with my fellow Michigander Andrew Lamprecht, thanks again for the 6l6s!

Comment

Excellent transaction with Dr. Lo for a TB-4.
              Thumbs up!
              MM

2000 ES335LE Teal Blue, 2009 Gibson LP Trad Pro HCS, 2007 Edwards LP-130LTS/RE Lemon Drop, 2010 Gibson '50's Tribute Studio Goldtop.
              Carvin V3, Bogner Alchemist, Egnater Rebel 30, Peavey Classic 30, Dave Hunter Two-Stroke, Digitech GNX3, Carvin T100

Comment

Bought some pedals from Agileguy_101. Super easy deal, quick shipment! Thanks!

Comment

Good deals with Andrew Lamprecht and Checo. Both were great communicators and very easy to deal with.

Comment

good dealing with bluesbend. good communication, fast shipping, nice guy. bought a ts9dx off him for $65!

Comment

Great deal with CHECO, bought a seth lover off him for a very good price and had the pup fast! recomended trader

Comment

Good deal with MUguy recently -
                        Grabbed some 6 in-line tuners - shipped quick with PM updates.
                        Thanks!

Comment

Thanks, Ed! Awesome to deal with!!
                          Good deals with Fusion1, Mig50, Meggo, hamerfan, Booldrose, JOLLY, Ignoramus, BELLEZA, BPSUL, bluesbend, DracoAran, brunigio, Ed Hunter, Andrew Lemprecht, Shauggy, atreidesheir, Killsocket, rawkabilly, DesertRat, slaveunit, Clapton is God, metlking, Heartfeltmusic2010, ErikH, SAVAGE DISTORTION, Punkkitty, Dankstar, lexx9, Mr 9finger, loversmoon, BachToRock, Kingdon Guitarworks, Chrismo, Ascension, IndySG, ex-250, guitarglynn, Mononoaware, chickencoop, daan, t1r12003, Demina, Trevorus and more.

Comment

I just want to report on a great deal with ED HUNTER. Excellent communication, smooth transaction and a very nice guy. Looking forward to doing business with you again.

Comment

Originally posted by real59er View Post
                              I just want to report on a great deal with ED HUNTER. Excellent communication, smooth transaction and a very nice guy. Looking forward to doing business with you again.
                              Thank you and you were also great to deal with,fast payment and very easy to communicate with

Comment

Originally posted by checo View Post
                                Thanks, Ed! Awesome to deal with!!
                                Cool thanks really like the seth trembucker,i have never seen on before? Btw, it was double black under the cover so that worked perfect for me

Comment

Working...
                                X