This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

I recently sold stuff to these guys - all paid quickly!

Reload in 5
    Stratandaks
    Zenmindbeginner
    Joyouswolf
    Bfeeney
    Teleblooz
    -=The Dali
    --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

I purchased some GFS pickups off of The Dali and he shipped them off right away, good guy to deal with.

Comment

I just got a speaker from checo! Great communication and packing/shipping!
        www.chuckhawley.com

Comment

Great dealing with DesertRat!!!!!!!
          Good deals with Fusion1, Mig50, Meggo, hamerfan, Booldrose, JOLLY, Ignoramus, BELLEZA, BPSUL, bluesbend, DracoAran, brunigio, Ed Hunter, Andrew Lemprecht, Shauggy, atreidesheir, Killsocket, rawkabilly, DesertRat, slaveunit, Clapton is God, metlking, Heartfeltmusic2010, ErikH, SAVAGE DISTORTION, Punkkitty, Dankstar, lexx9, Mr 9finger, loversmoon, BachToRock, Kingdon Guitarworks, Chrismo, Ascension, IndySG, ex-250, guitarglynn, Mononoaware, chickencoop, daan, t1r12003, Demina, Trevorus and more.

Comment

Good dealings with SAVAGE DISTORTION and stratsandaks!

Comment

Bought a Jazz neck model from ghostmaker, great guy to deal with

Comment

Helped out for a few bits by dominus very nice guy to deal with, extremely trustworthy as well. Can recommend him
                Ich bin mein führer

Originally posted by tiptipono
                you have a mental problem? Your brain gets screwed? You purchased this stupidity over the years or it runs in your family genes?

It's like I tell you to sell your daughter/son to father better than you and buy instead toaster

Comment

notesfield traded me his hybrid and i am very happy with the way he handled the trade. he is a great guy to deal with in my opinion.

also bought a SH6 from ghostmaker and paid $45 for a new in the box disotortion! I mean there is not a scratch,scuff or even fingerprint on this duncan! would definitely buy from him again
                  Last edited by SAVAGE DISTORTION; 08-24-2012, 05:35 PM.
                  Excellent deals with,
                  Frank falbo,Rockstarnick,SrDeMaFp,Joyouswolf,SFW,gpengui ns
                  Jacksontrader,Latsmcgee,IndySG,Ghostmaker,
                  slaveunit,atreidesheir,appar111,ex-250,dominus,
                  guitarkingdomworks,appar111,ginoames,chickencoop,
                  51501984,guitarfreak,notesfield,raybarbeemusic,
                  king izzo,Tone scavenger,Heem6,Checo,metalmachine,MetLking

Comment

Good dealings with Plon and SM1214!

Comment

I did a trade with Rosssurf a while ago getting a used BB1 for a new Custom (like over a year ago). I never ended up using the pickup and sold it to someone not even associated with this board.

The buyer had an issue with the pickup after he installed it and when I contacted Ross he was very cool in helping out and even offering to buy it back.

To me this warrants special thanks because he had no obligation to help out but did the stand up thing.

Big thanks

Comment

I've just had a bunch of magnets arrive from Pepe (aka Lt Kojak). It was an easy deal to do, with good communication and a prompt delivery.

Thanks Pepe
                        Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

Just received my Dimarzio X2N from Formula73.

Seamless transaction, nice and smooth, Very patient seller who is willing to answer all your questions as well. He also posts and stuff gets to you pretty darn quick! (and I live in the UK!) Cheers Bro!
                          Ich bin mein führer

Originally posted by tiptipono
                          you have a mental problem? Your brain gets screwed? You purchased this stupidity over the years or it runs in your family genes?

It's like I tell you to sell your daughter/son to father better than you and buy instead toaster

Comment

Got a Duncan Hybrid from ghostmaker. Excellent shape and fast shipping.

Comment

Bought a pup from Savage Distortion - it was a quick and easy deal - the pup arrived in perfect condition along with a spare magnet,
                              The Artiste formally known as IndySG...

Comment

Bought another guitar from AniML - this time it was the Schecter - a great looking guitar at a very nice price - well packed and in perfect condition - not a mark on it!
                                Thanks for another great transaction!!!
                                The Artiste formally known as IndySG...

Comment

Working...
                                X