This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Bought a Way Huge Pork Loin from Xssive and a Custom Custom from RockstarNick both guys shipped the items out fast and in excellent condition. Good guys to deal with.

Comment

Haven't had any dealings in awhile, but I just got my SansAmp GT-2 from Andrew Lamprecht today. He kept in touch with me every step of the way when he received my payment, packed it up, and sent it to me. Item was very well-packed and arrived in perfect, virtually brand-new condition. Very satisfied. He's a trustworthy seller in MY book.

Yowza!

Comment

Just got a good SSL 3 from Martian... great guy to do business with.
        Thanks for a quick and easy trade!
        The Artiste formally known as IndySG...

Comment

Just received an Explorer body from guitarfeak for a good price. Shipped quick and was a pleasure to deal with! Highly recommended! Thanks, dude!
          -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
          I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Just got a speaker and cab from jclogston - the cab was well packed and shipped out instantly...
            Thanks for a great deal!
            The Artiste formally known as IndySG...

Comment

Sold an Explorer body to SrDeMaFp. He paid right away and had great communication. Great person to deal with.

Comment

Good dealings with notesfield. Good dude, good service!
                Ray: "Symmetrical bookstacking! Just like the Philadelphia Mass Turbulence of 1947!"
                Peter: "You're right. No human being would stack books like this."

Comment

Just got a DiMarzio Super 2 from Guston7, he even threw in a set of strings with it. Good guy, kept in constant contact, recommend him to everyone.
                  LTD M-50 W/ AHB-1 Blackouts.
                  Thinline W/GFS Classic II
                  Soloist W/Duncan Detonator
                  LP W/GFS Crunchy Pats
                  Blackstar HT5-H.
                  Custom 112 cab W/G12 75T.

Comment

had a great experience with latsmcgee recently we traded each other pickups and both of us are happy with the trade and transaction
                    Excellent deals with,
                    Frank falbo,Rockstarnick,SrDeMaFp,Joyouswolf,SFW,gpengui ns
                    Jacksontrader,Latsmcgee,IndySG,Ghostmaker,
                    slaveunit,atreidesheir,appar111,ex-250,dominus,
                    guitarkingdomworks,appar111,ginoames,chickencoop,
                    51501984,guitarfreak,notesfield,raybarbeemusic,
                    king izzo,Tone scavenger,Heem6,Checo,metalmachine,MetLking

Comment

I had a smooth transaction with BFeeney. It's always a pleasure dealing with 'no BS' folks!

Comment

Had a great trade with Savage Distortion! Also smooth sailing with King Izzo and Frank Falbo!

Comment

just bought a pickup from Sphere! good guy and shipped very quickly. pickup arrived exactly as stated. Kudos sir!!

Comment

Sold dvanburen an SH-5. Deal was flawless, quick payment, good communication. I'd deal with dvanburen anytime!
                            References here:rumblebox, formula73, 51501984, dvanburen, Lucid_Lunatic, piranhaguy
                            Rig-Talk, TGP, Harmony Central, ESP and Dean forums.

Comment

I'm told that the Mooer Shimverb Reverb Pedal I bought from Kam arrived at its delivery destination earlier today. We only did the deal 2 days back, no hitches, no hesitations, just smooth all the way.

Cheers Kam
                              Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

good deal, emails and fast shipping from
                                That90'sGuy

Thank You

Comment

Working...
                                X