replied
    Re: Bad Trader Alert

Sad.

Thanks for the heads up.

Leave a comment:

• Mark Cearlock
    replied

Beware doing any wiring jobs for MetalManiac.
    A couple of months ago I did a few harnesses for him, one stock tele, and 3 strats. One of the strat harnesses was stock, the other 2 had the volume in the last hole with a p/ switch for making the neck p/u on, regardless of 5 way switch position. This was what he told me he wanted, after several pm's discussing this. Today he sends me this pm:

[QUOTE=MetalManiac]dude, i just trieed to make heads and tails of your wiring jobs. They werre supposed to be plug and play. Two indentical 7 ways wired completely different. I get it now. Good ****in joke.Assshole.

He didn't even tell me (by pm or e-mail) this before he posted me on the bad trader forum. I have told him repeatedly that I would walk him through the wiring so he could get the guitars going. Now he is badmouthing me.

Hence the follow up pm:

Originally posted by MetalManiac
    well, you dont owe me nothing. You did initially offer to do the wiring for nothing. I apologise profuesely. I am an practicing alchoholic , and at tis time of day, I can and will say anything.
    Other than that, I'll try one more of the wiring jobs..anyone can make a mistake. I will say one thing though..
    Stay away form the space shuttle.
    Just a fair warning to anyone wanting to do wiring for him.
    Last edited by Mark Cearlock; 08-05-2011, 08:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• newking70
    replied

Originally posted by UberMetalDood View Post
    And who are you supposed to be?
    barbarian_brute

Leave a comment:

• Lucid_Lunatic
    replied

Yo Momma!

Leave a comment:

• Left_Hand_Strat
    replied

I'm god.

Leave a comment:

• Kam
    replied

Dude, that post's from like a year ago.

Leave a comment:

• UberMetalDood
    replied

Originally posted by newking70 View Post
    i'am sure the bad trader alert is for this forum only.

Leave a comment:

• newking70
    replied

blah
    blah.

i'am sure the bad trader alert is for this forum only.

Leave a comment:

• UberMetalDood
    replied

Ilcavarious on Ebay advertised a "mint" pedal and sent me a filthy, beat up pedal instead.
    Last edited by UberMetalDood; 08-04-2011, 04:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• UberMetalDood
    replied

TeleTaylor screwed me on another forum. You might want to be careful if you run into that guy.
    Last edited by UberMetalDood; 08-04-2011, 04:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• saladin
    replied

Problems have been solved with Kingdom Guitarworks!!!!
    We're all family here!!!

Leave a comment:

• TheLivingDead
    replied

I'll vouch for Kingdom Guitarworks. He's good people.

Leave a comment:

• Kingdom Guitarworks
    replied

Originally posted by saladin View Post
    Sold pedals to Kingdom Guitarworks back in Jan/Feb. Haven't heard anything since. He just inquired about purchasing more. When I accessed Paypal for the first time since this last transaction, I notice he has sent a claim and had his payment reversed stating that there was internal damage. I have never been notified and know there was nothing wrong with any of the pedals. Waiting to hear back from him now. Hope this can get resolved!!!!
    One of the pedals didn't work properly...may have been damaged during shipping, you know how usps treats packages. I wrote down the sellers email info and sent a bunch of emails... maybe I wrote it down wrong? Who knows...these things happen. I have canceled the paypal case, since we are now in contact with one another, I am sure we can get it worked out. I have had lots of good deals here, and I would like to keep it that way.

Leave a comment:

• saladin
    replied

Sold pedals to Kingdom Guitarworks back in Jan/Feb. Haven't heard anything since. He just inquired about purchasing more. When I accessed Paypal for the first time since this last transaction, I notice he has sent a claim and had his payment reversed stating that there was internal damage. I have never been notified and know there was nothing wrong with any of the pedals. Waiting to hear back from him now. Hope this can get resolved!!!!

Leave a comment:

• tab
    replied

I recently had a deal not work out 100% with beandip.
    He seems to be a fairly senior member with a lot of friends and contacts here so it's with some reservation that I add this post. I felt very comfortable with our transaction based on his senior status however.
    If I'm out of line please let me know.

What we're talking about here is a $20 String Spacing Ruler that I paid $10 for. Not a huge deal - but a disappointing and frustrating transaction

We agreed on a cost+shipping for some used StewMac tools (5-6 tools total), I sent the cash (Jan 4), received all but one of the tools a few days later (Jan 10). I emailed Dustin about the tool in question to see if he'd forgotten it (Jan 12). He replied and said he'd look for it and send it if he found it (Jan 12)
    I also double checked the original shipping box and packing material to see if I had missed it which wasn't the case.

Since the 12th I've emailed and PM'd him five times for updates etc. with no reply. I wasn't rude or pushy in my messages, but did ask for an update.
    I checked his SDUG forum profile a few times and he has logged on the forum during this time. Previous email messages I received from him were also stamped 'Sent from my iPhone' so I'm fairly confident my email messages were received. There were no issues when we were negotiating prices using this same email address.

I've basically written this transaction off. He's been around and knows what people expect. Delays, mistakes, etc. happen but keeping the other party in the loop is also a big part of any transaction.

I know people get busy, and maybe that's what happened here.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++

I finally did get an email explaining the situation. The missing tool was shipped out and received today (1/28/11)
    Last edited by tab; 01-29-2011, 05:40 PM. Reason: updated 1/28

Leave a comment:

Working...
X