• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost Never
    replied
    Re: Bad Trader Alert

Originally posted by jerryjg View Post
    Were not Piano players. We shoot straight and from the hip. If you don't or can't deliver than dont make the deal. Period. haha, I always deliver. Even if its some kind of offer for a settlement. As long as its accepted all parties are happy.
    Nothing worse than a thief. Ive been ripped off, most recently by SonofAMitch. Rip offs are thieves are the lowest scum on earth. they WILL get thiers, more sooner than later.
    Christ. Yes, you can has

Don't be shy. Give a spin.

You havent eaten at too many 5 star resteraunts have you?
    The world isn't all 5-star places. Cope.

Leave a comment:

• caucajun
    replied

just the one time..........i don't like to talk about it.........i don't think the maharaja will ever forgive me.......sigh.......

Leave a comment:

• jerryjg
    replied

Originally posted by caucajun View Post
    they say subtlety is lost on all but the oldest bottles of worcestershire sauce with a garnish of "here comes the briiiiide"........oh...waitress!

Leave a comment:

• caucajun
    replied

Were not Piano players. We shoot straight and from the hip. If you don't or can't deliver than dont make the deal. Period. haha, I always deliver. Even if its some kind of offer for a settlement. As long as its accepted all parties are happy.
    Nothing worse than a thief. Ive been ripped off, most recently by SonofAMitch. Rip offs are thieves are the lowest scum on earth. they WILL get thiers, more sooner than later.
    they say subtlety is lost on all but the oldest bottles of worcestershire sauce with a garnish of "here comes the briiiiide"........oh...waitress!

Leave a comment:

• jerryjg
    replied

Originally posted by caucajun View Post
    Daaaaammmnn...........are all you guys so quick to shoot the piano player?
    Last edited by jerryjg; 11-24-2008, 07:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• caucajun
    replied

Daaaaammmnn...........are all you guys so quick to shoot the piano player?

Leave a comment:

• Fusion1
    replied

Almost Never came through so all is good. Took longer than I expected but he made it worth my wait. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Almost Never
    replied

I hope all goes well with Fusion and I. It has taken me extra-long to get this stuff shipped out because it's back home at my parents', but I eventually bit the bullet and drove home to sort it out myself. It WILL be out on Monday, and I threw in an extra neck for FREE to make it worth his wait. He also felt he was "getting the raw end of the deal" for a while because he wasn't getting some hardware I never said I would include. That seems to just be poor explanation on my part (apparently should have said "your getting the BODY when I say I'm selling the BODY in the picture, not the body and everything on it") and poor questioning before sale on his part. I hope he's satisfied when he recieves his items.

Leave a comment:

• Fusion1
    replied

Ok we have been working it out and seems like finally there will be a resolution. Hopefully there will be a happy ending. I will update once I receive the package.

Leave a comment:

• Fusion1
    replied

Currently feeling like I am getting the runaround with Almost Never. Bought parts 2 guitar necks a red guitar body a gold Floyd Rose and some misc items. Paid for it 10/22/08 (Wednesday) and he said he would ship it out by Friday which was fair. Get a PM on Halloween saying he was finally shipping it out that day. That was the last I heard from him.

Leave a comment:

• jerryjg
    replied

SonofaMitch. I was ripped off and mislead by SonofaMitch.
    He's got a prior history of scamming, which if someone would have reported it like I am doing now it would have saved me a lot of aggravation.
    Basically he sent me a broken Duncan Twin Tube Classic pedal, of which i traded him two good pickups. I found out the pedal had a bad crackle, and he denied knowing anything about it.
    Wahts worse is he agreed to take the pedal back and return my pickups, and I paid 20 bucks to send the pedal back , but never recieved my pickups back , and now he is dissapeared off the forum and I am ripped off for everything.
    I am takeing legal action, and I have a good friend in his area willing to help me. I have all records of our transaction, includeing reciepts from the US postal service which constitutes international mail fraud.
    Last edited by jerryjg; 10-25-2008, 03:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ayrton
    replied

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
    That blows large chunks Ayrton.
    Ugh.
    Some people's kids.
    NO PRIDE
    NO SELF RESPECT
    NO SENSE OF THE GOLDEN RULE/KARMA
    Keep the faith
    I think there are more of US than THEM
    No worries, I sold it on ebay and recovered my money.

Live and learn.

Leave a comment:

• nhspike
    replied

That blows large chunks Ayrton.
    Ugh.
    Some people's kids.
    NO PRIDE
    NO SELF RESPECT
    NO SENSE OF THE GOLDEN RULE/KARMA
    Keep the faith
    I think there are more of US than THEM

Leave a comment:

• Ayrton
    replied

"kbrr" advertised a Floyd Rose kit, and specifically told me it was an made in Germany original. When it arrived, it turned out to be an OEM version, and of course he does not respond to emails.

Thanks dude, your a loser.

Leave a comment:

• AJBoy238
    replied

Well as of right now its been a month and a half since MODOPHOTO got all his $140 for a pedalboard and i haven't seen the board at all. he claims he shipped it but i would think id have it by now so my advice would be not to deal with this guy unless you really want to get screwed over.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X