Peenor

Comment

• Re: Bad Trader Alert

wtf happened in here?!

Comment

Originally posted by dr. ad View Post
          wtf happened in here?!
          Pickups were sent, pickups were received, and all appeared well. However, soon after problems arose, accusations flew, and it resulted in two unsatisfied traders.

Comment

Comment

*not taking the bait*

Comment

It's nice to see that quite a few forum members have their heads on straight, and while Itsabass presented his overview and opinion of the situation well and good, I don't agree that nothing should be done here. And I do consider me buying a new bridge pickup as something to be done. (already did it) Problem solved for me... I just look at it like the neck and middle pickups were $40 each which still beats buying new, despite the fact that there's a chance I'll get a partial refund from Paypal.

Comment

I already posted the facts and stand by them. Nothing more needs to be said on my part since the facts are on my side. Jolly_Rancher filed a frivolous claim with Paypal and I escalated it to a Paypal dispute, so it's now a private matter. There's nothing left to discuss as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

UPDATE:

Paypal granted my claim, but I'm not going to send EVERYTHING back (which is what they've instructed me to do) because 2 of the pickups are in my guitar, and it's a waste of my time and money to uninstall them, ship them back, find new ones, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Jolly_Rancher View Post
                      Paypal granted my claim, but I'm not going to send EVERYTHING back (which is what they've instructed me to do) because 2 of the pickups are in my guitar, and it's a waste of my time and money to uninstall them, ship them back, find new ones, etc.
                      Uh...what percentage refund did you get? Full? Half? 33%?

Comment

UPDATE:

... If you got a full refund you need to send EVERYTHING back.

Shouldn't have even gotten a refund in the first place...

Comment

UPDATE:

total d0uchebag move.

good job.

Comment

UPDATE:

Here's the deal...

I'm not picking a side.

However, if you initiated the claim and got a full refund, then EVERYTHING goes back...no exception.

If you got 1/2 or 1/3 back, keep the two good pickups and send back the bad one.

Regardless, even if you feel the seller duped you, don't stoop to the level of a "bad trader" yourself

Comment

more proof that paypal almost unconditionally sides with the buyer.
                              Regarding any post I've made before 2018, assume I've changed my mind by now.

Comment

UPDATE:

If you got your money back you need to send EVERYTHING back. Even if it is an inconvenience to you. You can't get your money back and keep some of the merchandise. That makes you a thief.

UMD you should report this to Paypal.

Comment

Working...
                                X