Three Warmoth Strat Necks & One Tele Neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Warmoth Strat Necks & One Tele Neck

TRADE OFFERS WELCOME FOR SPEAKERS, PICKUPS, MAPLE STRAT NECK, OLD EFFECTS PEDALS
    All Prices Include P/P % Shipping

1) Warmoth Radiused Flamed and Tinted maple w/ Fat Slab Rosewood Fingerboard. Frets in fine condition. Arrow straight and Trussrod works 100%. Beautiful Flamed Maple perfectly tinted finish, with some Birdseye. Medium Frets. Abalone Dot markers. This neck is a Massive 1.75" Wide! - thats like a classical Guitar Width. Huge thick fat neck Profile- Gobs of tone! I loved the sound of this neck, but I just couldn't wrap my smaller hands around it. Comes with a set of Genuine Fender Schaller Locking tuners, a nut, and string trees. I promise this will be the fattest widest neck you will ever play! My front shot of the neck didn't turn out, but I'll work on posting one. 200.00 Shipped, and thats a deal for this neck;

THANK YOU FOR NOT BUYING HTIS. IT SOLD FOR 275.00 ON EBAY

2) RELIC Warmoth Standard Thin Radiused Maple Rosewood neck w/ Fender Tuners. Medium Frets. Gorgeous Grained Dark Thick Slab Rosewood Fingerbeaord. Frets are in great shape. neck is straight and trussrod works 100%. Fender Decal. Large Headstock. Brass nut from Yngwie Fender Strat. 165.00

3) Warmoth Maple Telecaster Tele neck. New, Never Assembled onto guitar In original Box. Outsatnding Original 100% working Conditon . Warmoht radiused Boatneck Profile. Medium Frets. No Nut.
    165.00 SHIPPED

THANK YOU FOR NOT BUYING THIS. SOLD FOR 185.00 ON EBAY, plus i found out it had SSfrets ( 25 dollar option) ,and was Q.Sawn.

4) Warmoth Radiused Birdseye Maple/ Brazilian Rosewood Fingerboard Strat Neck. Standard Thin Profile. Excellent Condition. Staright and Trussrod works 100%. Medium Frets.
    Great Satin Finish. MOP Dot Inlays. Includes nut , Vintage Style Tuners and String Trees.
    265.00 Shipped. a DEAL ON A bRAZZILIAN f.BOARD NECK! ;

aDDITIONAL PICTURES UPON REQUEST. NEED TO SHOOT FRONT SHOTS OF ALL THESE NECKS.
    Last edited by MetalManiac; 01-18-2012, 09:37 PM.
    "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Re: Three Warmoth Strat Necks & One Tele Neck

Price on #2?

Comment

Originally posted by TheLivingDead View Post
      Price on #2?
      Oh. Sorry. For you?..150.00.
      ( for everyone else 135.00)

I Keed...I Keed.
      "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

them's pretty. Too bad you don't have an all-maple strat neck, probably would've snagged it off you if it was a month earlier.

Comment

I'd like to put a black light on those like they do in hotel rooms on those investigative reporting shows.

Comment

Originally posted by ConvoysToNothingness View Post
            them's pretty. Too bad you don't have an all-maple strat neck, probably would've snagged it off you if it was a month earlier.
            Wait..let me see if I got this straight...

*IF I had a Maple Neck..You PROBABLY would buy it ...if it was still NOVEMBER ??

lol.
            Last edited by MetalManiac; 12-28-2011, 07:47 PM.

Comment

well I can't say exactly what I may or may not have done if I was faced with a potential situation of a hypothetical scenario.

That's just silly talk!

But I did buy an all maple strat neck from a dude locally around the end of november. If you had had one back then, there would've been a high likelihood that I would've bought it from you.

Don't really need another one at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by ConvoysToNothingness View Post
                well I can't say exactly what I may or may not have done if I was faced with a potential situation of a hypothetical scenario.

Well, by golly... I'm certainly not gonna argue with that logic, NoSiree bob!
                Last edited by MetalManiac; 12-28-2011, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
                  I'd like to put a black light on those like they do in hotel rooms on those investigative reporting shows.
                  Here's the fretboard:

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
                    Ya know Jolly..I get a lot of flak from you , but i gave EACH one of those women a chance..a chance to love me for who and what I am..but everytime I purposely left the gate open so they would try to escape, EVERY single one of them tried ..so you see..THATS why they had to die! They had to die in the worst most horrible way possible to pay for the hurt and suffering and for being rotten stinking filthy louse..don't you understand?

Comment

so basically, they called you names and left, and you had nothing else to do, so you had to just make do with getting aroused by your guitars and well...

now your fretboards glow.

Comment

Comment

Two necks still available ( #2 and #4). ..have more, inquire within.
                          Help me buy a Tweak Fuzz.
                          Last edited by MetalManiac; 01-18-2012, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Wish I could take #2! I like the looks of that one.
                            Myspace,GoodbyeJune Myspace

Comment

no sir eeeeeeeeeeeeee bob.

Comment

Working...
                              X