Three Warmoth Strat Necks & One Tele Neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Three Warmoth Strat Necks & One Tele Neck

Darn, I woulda bought that big headstock rosewood board one w/ the logo when it was $135... but it's $165 now?
    "I shall allow this GAS bubble to pass, a mere fart in time." - Aceman

Comment

^ Rising cost of getting by .. partial trades offers accepted. Looking for a Custom pickup.
      "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Ah, ok.... times is tough, hopefully things will pick up in this new year. It's a great lookin' neck!
        "I shall allow this GAS bubble to pass, a mere fart in time." - Aceman

Comment

Yeah, now the one I want is 80 bucks more, weak.

Comment

Originally posted by King IzzO))) View Post
            Yeah, now the one I want is 80 bucks more, weak.
            Nothings written in stone here,Got a Custom? pedal? and also, that was about three weeks ago, everyone had ample time to snag it. It was a really good deal, and all good deals must pass.IMO, the Brazilian Rosewood doesn't do all that much for tone on a new neck in an average guitar ( although I like the feel better a little than Indian)..maybe sometime down the road. If you like the specs on it, i can see how it'd fly your balloon If you really like it, 250 is a fair price..I can get that for it or more on the bay, and will most likely list it soon.
            Last edited by MetalManiac; 01-19-2012, 09:26 PM.
            "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

I've still got those G12-65's... But yeah, I'll have money in a couple weeks, don't know if I can swing another 80 bucks though, might have to settle for the other one if you still have it by then.

Comment

Originally posted by King IzzO))) View Post
                I've still got those G12-65's... But yeah, I'll have money in a couple weeks, don't know if I can swing another 80 bucks though, might have to settle for the other one if you still have it by then.
                I thought you people were all loaded?

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
                  I thought you people were all loaded?

Hahhahahaha!!! Naw man, just cheap.

Comment

Thrifty brah..just thrifty. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X