Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pickguard Trading Thread

Originally posted by Martian View Post
    I have an 8 hole, mint/black/mint American Tele pickguard. It has OEM, the small mounting screw holes for the neck pickup. Although this guard is slightly used, it still has the protective plastic covering over it and I would presume that once peeled off, it would still look new underneath. I even have the original packaging.

I'm looking for a SSS, mint/black/mint or W/B/W American Strat pickguard in similar condition or, three Fender / CTS 250K pots (depending on condition). ConUS only.
    If you still have this, I have a SSS brand new guard to trade.
    -=The Dali
    --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

Tortoise SSS guard with three toggles for more complex switching. Comes as shown with toggles and 2 pots.
      Looking for a W/B/pearloid or W/B/W SSS.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dali View Post
        Rand...I have a black single H pickguard...
        Sorry,just saw this...

Project's gone,however,but Thanx!
        "Scalloped & Stickered"
        A Colled One & A Rold One!!!

RIP My Beloved Sleepy Flower

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...t-67-Of-Myself

Comment

Looking for a 3-ply black Tele guard with a route for Strat neck pickup.
          -Butch

Comment

• I need a strat pickguard

I Need a 3 ply black BWB in either SSS or HSS pickguard for Fender MIM Strat. Screw hole # not important. I have some various Tele or Strat pickguards to trade with, or willing to buy if price is right.

Comment

Looking for an aged white pearl p/g for a tele. I have a few different tele and strat p/g's for trade.

Comment

Looking for a tortoise shell HSS American strat pickguard. PM me if you have one please

Comment

looking for a strat sss mint green. I have several strat and tele guards for trading.

Comment

Black, Ibanez hum bucker neck and bridge pickup with a single coil in the middle. Brand new. Plastic is still on the face, open for trade. Something that will fit my project, this one was just a little too small to cover up the holes in the body

Comment

Originally posted by rollingdam
                      I have a Fender Strat Tort Guard and Backplate from a 2010 American Standard routed s/s/s[ATTACH=CONFIG]85197[/ATTACH]
                      pm sent.

Comment

SOLD

Complete pickguard with matched Klein S7 set, 250K CTS pots, CRL switch, and vintage Gavitt wire. Wired with neck tone (.022), middle open, and bridge tone (.015) using Panasonic poly caps.
                        Last edited by Tone Meister; 07-28-2018, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Looking for an off-white (or cream/aged looking.. not mint green) HSS strat pickguard to buy or trade for the white 3 ply HSS strat pickguard I have

Comment

Anyone have an 11 hole SSS Strat guard?
                            “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Anyone interested in:

- 3 ply black/white/black Epiphone Dot pickguard (looks exactly like this):

- Gloss Black Charvel So Cal pickguard - HH, 1 vol, 1 tone, 5 way switch, beveled edge
                              - Matte black Charvel So Cal pickguard - HH, 1 vol, 1 3 way switch, no beveled edge

?
                              Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                              This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

anyone have a tortoise hss strat pickguard?

Comment

Working...
                                X