WTB: Black toggle switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Black toggle switch

Not a black tip, but the whole thing. The only black ones I can find are the cheapo closed box jobs. Anyone have a good one? Doesn't have to be switchcraft, but a decent switch is a must.

Re: WTB: Black toggle switch

I knew someone had them. It was driving me nuts. Here you go if you need to buy one new:

Comment

LINK

Comment

CLINT FTW!!! Thanks buddy!

Comment

Know..its only the nut and the flat washer, and the plastic tip that make the switch "black". Just sayin'. It'd cost more to buty those parts seperately than the whole"black" switch, unless you already had a few white switchcraft quality( the expensive ones) switches and just needed to make them black. The you could try sopurcing them at a fastener wholesaler, or in small packs from teh Orient.
          By the way, theres a big difference in quality in the cheap ones and the good ones.
          "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Never had one of these switches treat me any worse than a switchcraft. The box switches now, yeah, those are crap.

Comment

Originally posted by King IzzO))) View Post
              Never had one of these switches treat me any worse than a switchcraft. The box switches now, yeah, those are crap.
              +1...same experience here. The imported switchcraft-style switches have held up well for me. The newer box-type, even the ones Carvin sells, have not.

Comment

Working...
              X