WTB PRS Pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB PRS Pickups

Anybody got and PRS pups around? I have some, but I don't have mates for them...Dragons, #10, #8....
    I don't post much...but I buy much...Good deals with:
    NHSINC, Scifi Metalhead, SFW, trevorus, CAC, Mllerrin

Re: WTB PRS Pickups

UP!

Comment

Not sure what you're looking for specifically, but I've got two black PRS USA "Tremonti" treble (i.e. bridge) pickups.

The first is the standard bobbin style with a few minor marks from use. It's in nice shape overall with full length, 4-conductor leads. $80 shipped

The second is from a new 2012 USA Tremonti guitar and features the new square bobbin style. It's in mint condition with full length, 4-conductor leads. $85 shipped.

I'd go $160 shipped on the pair.

PM me if interested.

Comment

Thanks, but I am looking for sets that match if possible. I have a bunch of singles...just no Tremontis.

Comment

Up until recently, the Tremonti bridge was matched to a Dragon neck on the USA models. Of course, now Mark has his own signature "Tremonti Bass" neck pickup for marketing purposes, but most of the gurus agree it's still just a restickered Dragon model (or possibly a #7 by a few accounts). Either way, if you've been wanting to taste the higher-output side of PRS, the Tremonti is a killer bridge pickup that should match up well with other pickups you already have. Just some food for thought...

Comment

Working...
          X