Vintage Seymour Duncans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Seymour Duncans!

Clearing out some killer vintage Seymour Duncan pickups!
    I have some real collectibles here...some New-Old-Stock and some used (all in great shape for their age)!
    All prices include shipping (U.S. only)

Vintage (circa 1978-79) "Duncan Custom" in Black - $175
    This is the original, hotly contested "EVH" (Eddie Van Halen) pickup!
    Long-legged, non-logo baseplate, 4-conductor leads (8.5" long) with ink-stamped "Duncan Custom" paper label on bottom!
    Measures 14.1K
    Condition: Used - Excellent! A few small marks, but in really great shape for its age!

NOS (circa 1986-87) MJ-wound Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB in Black - $135 each
    No top logo, long mounting legs, paper "JBJ" label on bottom and comes in original box!
    2 Available!
    Condition: NOS (New Old Stock) - Boxes opened, but pickups have never been installed!

Vintage (circa 1984-85) Seymour Duncan MJ-wound ALLAN HOLDSWORTH AH1B in Black - $125
    The real deal, original, double-screw coil, Allan Holdsworth signature pickup! This is an early one, too...long legged, large logo baseplate and paper "AH1BJ" label!
    Measures 16.4K
    Condition: USED - Very Good - NOTE: Leads are rather short (about 3" long).

Vintage (circa 1976-77) "The JB Model" in Double Cream! - $175
    The true original! Among the earliest JBs produced and in double cream!
    Long-legged, non-logo baseplate, early slotted baseplate screws, braided lead wire (~9" long) and ink-stamped "The JB Model" paper label on bottom!
    Measures 16.7K
    Condition: Used - Very Good! Minor oxidation on a few of the poles, but in really nice shape for its age!

Vintage (circa 1978-79) "The JB Model" in Double Cream! - $175
    Very early production, double cream and in awesome shape!
    Long-legged, non-logo baseplate, 4-conductor lead wire with ink-stamped "The JB Model" paper label on the bottom!
    Measures 16.2K
    Condition: Used - Excellent! Probably the cleanest example you'll find from this era...still has full length leads!

NOS (circa 1984-85) Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Bridge in Black - $135
    Early production! Large logo baseplate, no top logo, long mounting legs and comes in original box!
    Measures 8.2K
    Condition: NOS (New Old Stock) - Box opened, but pickup has never been installed!
    Last edited by Masta' C; 11-17-2016, 10:31 AM.

Re: Vintage Seymour Duncans!

holy **** what a lot.
    TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Hey, I gotz billz 2 pay! LOL...

I'm trying to resist taking on student loans for as long as I can now that I've spontaneously gone back to school full time! I'm selling off a LOT of stuff

Comment

Dayum...
        "Scalloped & Stickered"
        A Colled One & A Rold One!!!

RIP My Beloved Sleepy Flower

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...t-67-Of-Myself

Comment

Is the Pearly Gates neck or bridge?

Comment

Originally posted by B2D View Post
            Is the Pearly Gates neck or bridge?
            Sorry about that...it's a "Bridge" model. Just updated the thread.

Comment

Can you post some pictures of these when you get some time? Thanks
              87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
                Can you post some pictures of these when you get some time? Thanks
                Yes, I will post some pictures shortly (tomorrow at the latest)

Comment

Originally posted by masta' c View Post
                  Yes, I will post some pictures shortly (tomorrow at the latest)
                  Have you had a chance to snap any pics yet? I'm really looking forward to checking a few of these out. Thanks
                  87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
                    Have you had a chance to snap any pics yet? I'm really looking forward to checking a few of these out. Thanks
                    Yes, I have pictures. However, Photobucket's website is not allowing me to upload them. I have contacted Photobucket's support team and am awaiting a response.

If you know what pickups you are interested in, PM me with your email and I can send them to you directly.

I'll upload all the pictures to this thread as soon as I am able to.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X