This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE:: ESP-LTD KH 602 Neck Through With EMG's

For Sale,my ESP-LTD KH 602 Signature 6 string guitar..Kirk Hammett signature..it is stock with the EMG 81 and 60..Floyd Rose Tremelo,1000 series I believe it is..24 extra jumbo frets with Rosewood fretboard..25.5"inch scale..Neck through body..brand new .009-.042 Ernie Ball Super Slinky strings..low string action with no fret buzz anywhere..intonation is set perfectly..headstock is in excellent condition without the pointy headstock ever hitting anything!! Really only a few small scratches under the strings between the 2 pickups..regular use scratches,can possibly be buffed out..no belt rash on back..1 small scratch on back I tried to get a picture of,but Black colored guitars are hard to get good pictures of..this guitar is ready to go..only $380 CASH + shipping..No trades..please. PM me and we can come up with a shipping rate and decide who you want me to ship it through ? FedEx..UPS or USPS..your choice...Lower 48 United States Only..I ship FAST,and Paypal ok..I should have a few excellent ratings on my feedback here so have no worries..I will ship to you fast,and package the guitar up in double boxing like I would like to receive it in,so it should arrive safe..Overall guitar is in better than good condition,almost excellent w/o the small scratches..Please PM me if interested ! I will try to get the best pictures loaded here..I just tried to load the picture with the small scratches,I can email or text the picture if needed,they are minor and can probably be buffed out.
    Attached Files

Re: FOR SALE:: ESP-LTD KH 602 Neck Through With EMG's

That's a great guitar for the price!

Comment

Originally posted by masta' c View Post
      That's a great guitar for the price!
      You bet it was ! I just sold it offline 3 hours ago and already miss it,it plays just like my American neck through Jackson Soloist..closing this thread !

SOLD OFFLINE TODAY SOLD OFFLINE TODAY SOLD OFFLINE TODAY

Comment

CLOSING THIS THREAD NOW

Comment

Working...
        X