banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masta' C's "JB Land"...your source for amazing JB pickups! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masta' C's "JB Land"...your source for amazing JB pickups! :)

Ok, "JB Land" may be pushing it. However, I do have a few awesome examples of this classic, do-it-all rock and metal pickup that you won't want to miss!

You may have seen my other post here with a bunch of pickups listed, but I felt the JB deserved its own time slot. Plus, I have so many, this will help keep things organized.

Clarity under gain, incredible harmonics, a fluid soloing voice and one of the best split sounds of any humbucker EVER...what's NOT to love about the venerable JB?!

Prices Include Free Shipping (U.S. Only)

-----

1) SH-4 "JB" in Black - $50
    Newer production, has logo on top.
    Condition: USED - Very Good. Was originally covered, but the cover (not included) has been removed cleanly and professionally.

2) SH-4 "JB" in Black - $55
    Newer production, has logo on top.
    Condition: USED - Very Good.

3) Vintage (circa 1983-85) MJ-wound SH-4 "JB" (aka: JBJ) in Black - $80
    Wound by the queen herself, Maricela Juarez! Long legs, large logo baseplate, no top logo, ink-stamped "JBJ" paper label on bottom.
    Condition: USED - Good to Very Good, light wear due to age and use, but in really nice shape overall!

4) Vintage (circa 1983-85) MJ-wound SH-4 "JB" (aka: JBJ) in Black - $90
    Wound by the queen herself, Maricela Juarez! Long legs, large logo baseplate, no top logo, ink-stamped "JBJ" paper label on bottom.
    Condition: USED - Very Good, especially for its age, comes in original box.

5) NOS Vintage (circa 1986-88) MJ-wound SH-4 "JB" (aka: JBJ) in Black - $110
    Wound by the queen herself, Maricela Juarez! Long mounting legs, no top logo, "Made in America" baseplate and ink-stamped "JBJ" label on bottom!
    Condition: NOS (New Old Stock) - NOTE: Part of my personal collection. Box was opened by me to inspect, but pickup has never been installed, still new!

6) NOS Vintage (circa 1988) MJ-wound TB-4 "JB" Trembucker in Black - SOLD!
    First year of the JB Trembucker, wound by the queen herself, Maricela Juarez! Rare chrome baseplate, no top logo, ink-stamped "TB4J" paper label on bottom!
    Condition: NOS (New Old Stock) - NOTE: Part of my personal collection. Box was opened by me to inspect, but pickup has never been installed, still new!

7) NOS Vintage (circa 1983-85) MJ-Wound SH-4 "JB" ( aka: JBJ) in Black - SOLD!
    Wound by the queen herself, Maricela Juarez! Long mounting legs, no top logo and ink-stamped "JBJ" label on bottom!

-----
    Last edited by Masta' C; 11-14-2018, 08:35 PM.

Re: Masta' C's "JB Land"...your source for amazing JB pickups!

I'm in for one of them. PM away!
    I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

PM Replied

Comment

Get a cheapie tunamatic guitar, swap em all thru the bridge position, make youtube comparison vid, rake in big bucks on advertising
        "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

Originally posted by masta' c View Post
          PM Replied
          Payment away. Thanks Bro!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

None in double cream?
            My Sound Clips

Comment

Well, the color doesn't affect the tone. Especially on those MJ wound pups!

Comment

I know. I have a JBJ in black and a JBD in double cream. I'd just like to have a double cream JBJ that some schmuck on Reverb doesn't want $350 for the privilege of buying.
                My Sound Clips

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_H View Post
                  I know. I have a JBJ in black and a JBD in double cream. I'd just like to have a double cream JBJ that some schmuck on Reverb doesn't want $350 for the privilege of buying.
                  Ouch! If you check a dictionary for the definition of "price gouging" that's probably what you will find.

I've heard the days of the SFC double creams are long gone. Don't know if that's true or not, but thankfully that's where I picked up (no pun intended) most of mine.

Comment

Payment sent on the TB4J! Thanks.
                    MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Imperial
                    1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
                    1988 Kramer Nightswan
                    1989 Charvel Sambora
                    2016 Warmoth Hellacaster
                    Boogie Private Reserve Lone Star Combo
                    Rivera Hundred Duo Twelve

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post
                      Ouch! If you check a dictionary for the definition of "price gouging" that's probably what you will find.

I've heard the days of the SFC double creams are long gone. Don't know if that's true or not, but thankfully that's where I picked up (no pun intended) most of mine.
                      Yes, the SFC days of DC are over. I just keep my eye out for a very few models I still want/need in DC to complete some sets.
                      My Sound Clips

Comment

Working...
                      X