banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Hot Rodded Parts Strat (USCAG, Allparts, Hipshot, Duncan)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Hot Rodded Parts Strat (USCAG, Allparts, Hipshot, Duncan)

Hot Rodded parts Strat in excellent condition. The body is ash from USCAG finished with Tru Oil, you can still feel the grain, I didn't go for a glass finish. The neck is an Allparts strat neck, used to be their top of the line, don't think they sell this neck anymore, it's vintage tint maple, rosewood fretboard, oval abalone inlays, and stainless steel medium jumbo frets (probably a little more on the jumbo side), nice Fender C shape back. Previous owner of the neck put the logo on it. The pickguard is from Warmoth and is loaded with a lil' 50 in the neck and a Custom TB in the bridge, and is wired to an Oak Grigsby super switch for full hb bridge or neck in positions 1 and 5, parallel bridge or neck in 2 and 4, and bridge and neck combined in position 3. The tuners are Hipshot locking tuners and the bridge is a hipshot Contour trem. No case, but will be securely packed, padded, and insured.

$450 (*price lowered*) obo PP'd and shipped in the lower 48 US.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09391.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	5850502

Name:	DSC09393.jpg
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	5850503

Name:	DSC09394.jpg
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	5850504

Name:	DSC09395.jpg
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	5850505

Name:	DSC09396.jpg
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	5850506
    Last edited by devastone; 01-20-2019, 04:27 PM.

Re: FS: Hot Rodded Parts Strat (USCAG, Allparts, Hipshot, Duncan)

Bump, open to offers. Might be willing to part out(?).

Probably going to go to Reverb and/or de bay this weekend.

Comment

Bump for lower price, listed on Reverb but it was kicked back because of the logo on the neck, I have to remove the logo to list it there (which I agree with, the logo was already on the neck when I got so I didn't even think about it). Bumping it here for a good deal, or may take offers on parts. The list price on the neck alone was $360, and the Hipshot hardware is top of the line.

Comment

thats a great looking strat. good luck with the sale.

Comment

Thanks Stephanie, I would love to give it a new home. I'm definitely open to reasonable offers.

Comment

whats the neck shape like? weight?

Comment

Neck is Fender "C", definitely not skinny, but not a baseball bat either. I'm still at work, I'll weigh it when I get home so check back in a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                whats the neck shape like? weight?
                As mentioned, the neck shape is a C Fender type neck, I didn't take the strings off but it's ~0.85" at the first fret and ~0.98" at the 12th. It weighs 8 lbs 6.1 oz on my postal scale. Hope this helps.

Comment

1 11/16" nut width? know what the routing is under the guard?

Comment

Sorry, should have included that too. Yes, 1-1/16" nut and HSH routing.

Comment

Sale Pending

Comment

Thank goodness! That's a lot of guitar for the price!

Comment

Yeah, the sum (price) is definitely less that the separate (prices) of the parts. But, it's together, so...

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Working...
                            X