Does anyone collect beer cans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone collect beer cans?

Soirry, started this topic awhile back, but didnt post what I intended.. I used to collect beer cans when younger. (as did a few buddies).. Used to ride around in the country on my dirt bike and gather em up and even had my mom take me to a place that sold alot of odd imports and such. (those are still unopened unless they have been damaged..) I had em on a display rack at my folks' house and have em in a box now. Its a large home depot box. I looked in it and I had forgotten that many/prolly most are old pull tab styles, I even have a couple of old Pheiffer (sp?) flat tops. IIRC one was pretty ratty and the other was pretty nice considering its age. Anyhow, hard times and taking up space so I need to sell. Anyone interested? If so, i can drag some out and see what kinda shape they are in, etc.. I pulled a few out the other day and was pretty shocked that I had forgotten pull tabs.. let me know if you may be interested. we can discuss pricing etc.. I need to free some room and hopefully make a few bucks.. Back in the day espec with the pfieffer flats, it was said my collection was pretty decent. I dunno if its even still a thing anymore, but thought Id ask. LOL.. I also at one point had quite a collection of jack daniels bottles.. ( emptied myself...LOL) but mom tossed those when she moved...
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

I did until the therapist at rehab told me to stop.

Comment

LOL!!! I wasnt referring to self emptied... Im trying to cure that ill myself.. After my son died, been alil too fond of Natty Daddys..
      Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

A buddy and I decided to play a prank on one of our friends in college. Over the course of a couple of months, we collected enough beer cans to stack them left to right and top to bottom in front of his door during finals week while he was asleep. We even spelled out our initials with different colors. Then we covered it with plastic wrap and camped out in front of his room about an hour before he needed to go to his exam.

As he opened the door, they all fell in on him, and as we laughed at him hysterically, he looked at us and just said, "Man, you guys got me."

Comment

LOL! too funny

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
          X