EBMM ALBERT LEE 3 P90S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EBMM ALBERT LEE 3 P90S

This EBMM Al started its life as an SSS.

I made a swimming pool route under the pickguard, to accept 3 p90s OR 2 humbuckers OR 3 humbuckers!!! Original SSS loaded pickguard AND HH pickguard included!!!

Silent Circuit is hooked up.

Ash body, Birdseye maple neck, locking tuners EBMM tremolo, EBMM hard case, EBMM compensated nut, StewMac Parsons Street P90s.

Beautiful Trans red gloss finish on the Ash body. Raw maple neck...smooth as silk. Frets are like new...the whole guitar is like new (except under the pickguard)

The EBMM tremolo system holds tune incredibly well! It sets up great, plays great! Also sounds great...really awesome tone!!!

So... you're getting the guitar (loaded with 3 p90s), factory loaded SSS pickguard, HH pickguard, hard case and trem bar....all for only $1800 plus shipping!!!

I accept PAYPAL gift, Zelle, personal checks, cashiers checks, money orders and in person cash deals.

Thanks for looking!!!

IMG_8948 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8949 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8950 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8951 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8952 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8953 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8954 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8956 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8957 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8958 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8959 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8960 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8961 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8962 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

Untitled by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

I'm just a few hundred lessons away from being a great guitar player.......

always loved the jetsons body shape on these

Comment

If that were in the UK I’d bag it, very cool. GLWTS

Comment

Originally posted by d1dsj View Post
        If that were in the UK I’d bag it, very cool. GLWTS
        I will ship to Europe

Comment

I love these guitars, and this is a wonderful color. It looks like the pickup cavity was routed out with a screwdriver.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Make me an offer

Comment

that a kill switch?

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                  that a kill switch?
                  Yes

Comment

May I suggest cleaning up the swimming pool with a router and spraying it quickly? The guitar looks like someone hacked at it and is probably tuning off buyers. 20 minutes' worth of work will probably help you move the guitar quicker, optics are everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
                      May I suggest cleaning up the swimming pool with a router and spraying it quickly? The guitar looks like someone hacked at it and is probably tuning off buyers. 20 minutes' worth of work will probably help you move the guitar quicker, optics are everything.
                      I've thought that several times; a router with a bearing bit, four straight pieces of masonite and some double-stick tape would make that look factory in 20 minutes. Shielding paint would finish it in a way that looks totally factory.

Larry

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
                        As it is, the price is right if it were in excellent factory condition.

Comment

My thoughts, too! Something about the hackjob routing makes a nice guitar feel cheap. Makes you wonder what else they did half-arsed...

Even if you didn't finish it, a nice, clean rout would make it look more professional, which EBMM buyers are going to want

Comment

EB/MM buyers know what it is supposed to look like under the pickguard. I think it would be a fun player's instrument, but at that price, there are too many choices.

Comment

Working...
                            X