Selling feeler... guitar CS Charvel /pokemon cards and beer can collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling feeler... guitar CS Charvel /pokemon cards and beer can collection

I will be listing my Red Custom shop Charvel.. Many may recall. 2020 IIRC red, red pearloid binding, red duncans, black floyd, inverted side input jack. Nearly mint aside one tiny chip and couple small rubs. Otherwise, like new. No fretwear. including strap locks as i put them on. Oh and custom red and black hsc. Ill try try to get a formal listing up soon, Im just in a very bad bind and need to move it fast or will be forced to pawn and just cant give it away.... already have to pawn cabs and other stuff. Not sure where to price it. Charvels on ebay running $2-6 k and the Japanese ones are a Grand. I need to move fast, but have to be able to make a dent in my sitch.
    If anyone interested, let me know.

Anyone collect pokemon cards?? My son left some. I am inventorying them now. Appears to be close to 75 reg cards (no dups that ive seen.) 2 are foil , 8 energy ( orange and purple have dups) 8 trainer. and 5 cards with full pics on one side.
    amd trying to inventory and figure value. the Squirtle 1999 appears to be worth about 28.49. I dont plan to price based on value of every card, as I see fluctuations ( most all the cards are pretty pristine..
    Interested? price ideas? let me know.. Cant believe there is one that sold for $5 million? SHeesh.. My mom tossed all my cards when I left home.. Ihad 59 of the 60 Evel Knievel cards and all the toys... WAAAH

Lastly... Beer cans? Anyone collect? My buds and I used to cruise the country on our dirt bikes scouring.. Have quite a few.. including imports and some Id never seen or heard of since the late 70s, early 80s. IIRC most have the the pull off tab style and a couple imports are still unopened.
    Anyhow, I used to have them in those plastic hang racks and quite a few.. Large Home d box full and I think another.. Will count and verify condition to make sure havent gotten to beat up over the years and moves.. I also had 1 or 2 old Phieffer (sp?) flattops. those were a bit corroded at recovery, so they may be real bad now, so will check.
    But if any interest, let me know. I figure maybe 100 million dollars?? LOL
    I just wanna be fair to both parties and help my cause and get them where the can be enjoyed.. / viewed.. Seems ashame for them to sit in a corner

thanks all sorry the lump topic. just a feeler

Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Oh, also have a bunch of star wars cards. have no details right now..
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

I don't know too much about Pokemon cards, but one of the younger guys at work was mentioning how you can send them out to be professionally appraised (I think it costs like $10 a card) but if you have one that you do the research and find it to be selling for decent money, an appraisal can definitely boost the value of the card by quite a bit. If you find a card selling un-appraised for more than say $30, I'd say it's worth your time to pay the money and be able to sell it for more if you are willing to put in the effort. The trouble with those things is the valuable ones aren't always immediately obvious
      You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
      Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Man, it pains me to see you having to sell off your stuff like this over the past couple years. I'm sorry things have been rough. Hopefully some forum bros will be interested in this stuff, so you don't have to wholesale your life out to a pawn shop...ugh!

BTW, including pics will help you move things quicker

Comment

Thanks guys! I started looking the cards up on line for value. Tedious as He-- process. found some that are of moderate value. $5-10. verses most that are around $2. I just wish there would be an easier way. But I know taking them somewhere that "buys" them to resell will definately low ball me. so I want to be prepared with what to expect. OMG...... I just made a mistake and went to ebay to look up the going rate for Evel Knievel cards and stuff. I 59 of the 60 cards (all pristine in a scrapbook), ($40-85 each), I had the comic book ($80 plus) and nearly all the toys except skull canyon. Im gonna barf thinking bout how much money I lost cuz my mom tossed all that stuff and a shoebox full of specialty (Kotter, etc) and sports cards from 70's.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
          X