G&L Legacy for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G&L Legacy for sale

if this was a couple of months from now i'd have already bought it! i highly encourage someone to snag this for $600! those necks are just plain butter!
    Originally posted by jeremy
    God hates bad guitar tone
    GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
    AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
    EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
    Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Why a couple of months from now? Anyone still interested please let me know if not, any suggestions of where else I could sell it or recommend anyone that might be interested?

Comment

Originally posted by G&Legacy
        Why a couple of months from now? Anyone still interested please let me know if not, any suggestions of where else I could sell it or recommend anyone that might be interested?

Just trying to get this back on the main page. I will drop the price to $765.

Comment

How about $350 with plus a strat trade. (preferably a strat style body with pickups and hardware, so i could just get neck.)

Comment

G&L,

I currently have a warmoth conversion strat neck and white alder warmoth body on the gear page. PM me, maybe we can work something out.

Gibson ES-335 (stock '57 Classics)*Warmoth Tele (PGn/Brobuckerbridge) *Fender American Strat w/DiMarzio Fast Track Is*Fender Princeton Reverb*Martin D-28*Favorite effects-Maxon AD80*80s Ibanez TS-9*80s Boss OD-1*Fulldrive 2*Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive and MicroVibe-Maxon AF-9*Vox Wah

Comment

what and where is the gear page, I am sorry I am not familiar with that.

Comment

Hello all. Just to let you know my guitar is still for sale!

Comment

Man, if that thing was a different color, I'd be all over it. I'm jonesin' for a tinted maple G&L neck....if you refinish the body drop me a line....

Comment

Okay, if anyone is interested in trades I would trade for a loaded strat body and cash for a warmoth neck or the Traveler speedster and cash. The Legacy is Still for sale.

Comment

I might have something short scale pending for you. I'll pm you.

Comment

Well Guys. I have been doing some thinking and... I am not going to sell the Legacy. It is just to good to sell. I am going to make a couple of upgrades so It is more functional to me. Thanks for everyone's interest.

Comment

Working...
                        X