banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well Part XXXVII - We're gonna turn the well over to Aceman - SHOCK ME!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well Part XXXVII - We're gonna turn the well over to Aceman - SHOCK ME!

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
    I will say, that not being in the "helping" portion of the profession - it has really given me a lot of tools to totally eff with people, which is a casual hobby of mine...

How have you effed with people before? Inquiring minds need tips!
    Facebook - My facebook page
    Kemo For Emo - My band. Now verified on Facebook & Spotify!

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
      How have you effed with people before? Inquiring minds need tips!
      Totally - it's really easy if you are a psychologist to do fun things like...

Person: I had a dream last night that I was lost in a forrest

Me: Wow - What would Freud say about that? It seems that the trees represent the ying-yang, and the fact that it was a forrest would seem to suggest that you latent homosexual desires are coming close to overwhelming you. Have you had any desire to "go the other way" lately? You seem perhaps a bit stressed from resisting these urges. Have you been sleeping well? How is your relationship with your mother?

It will totally mess with someone's day. At first they will laugh and deny - but later they will start worrying about it. Mwaahahahahahah....
      Originally posted by Bad City
      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Are you always this evil?
        Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
        https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
        Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Aceman, stop skipping my questions.
          This space is for rent.

Comment

Aceman, why do you answer his questions?

Teknon Theou
            Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
              Aceman, why do you answer his questions?
              I have stopped. Thanks for the support LesStrat (LesStrat - helping side of the house guy who doesn't eff with you...)

Comment

Sez who? Have you read any of my posts?

Teknon Theou

Comment

Have you read any of my posts?
                  This space is for rent.

Comment

OK so I wasn't paying attention at some point but you really are a Doctor!?!?!

**** I thought you were a Dr. like I am a practicisng gynecologist on the weekends! Very cool!

So a simple tip - the best way to get a cool Ace pic in the mix at the house is to get an autographed one, the Mrs will have to acknowledge it's specialness and at least let you hang in somewhere in the house.

Now for the second most important question - what about the Nuge? You down with the Great Gonzo?
                    My Bands -
                    https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
                    www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
                    www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
                    GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Originally posted by Wattage View Post
                      OK so I wasn't paying attention at some point but you really are a Doctor!?!?!

Now for the second most important question - what about the Nuge? You down with the Great Gonzo?
                      I really have a PhD (much to even my surprise). I'll maybe post a pic...

Now as for the amazing guitar-ocity that hits you upside your head and can only be described as full bluntal Nugentity, making your gonads tighten and seeth with man-beast essence for the sexual-acoustic response we call "The Nuge" "Tedd-ly" or just "that wild-eyed crazy-haired loin-cloth wearing rock and roil animal" .......

BAAAAAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYOWWWWWWWW!

Love the Nuge! Great Gonzos, Intensities in 10 Cities, and all that! Heck - I even have Angry Young Man!

Comment

Attaboy! I even have the new one Love Grenade, I guess the Motor City Madman's music is still a guilty pleasure after all these years.

fwiw the original bassplayer in Mr Nasty got his doctorate and he can stick his finger in people's ears and wiggle their brains too, I was very proud of him.
                        My Bands -
                        https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
                        www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
                        www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
                        GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Does PhD really stand for "Piled Higher and Deeper?"

Teknon Theou

Comment

Pickup, Haul & Deliver

Comment

Aceman, come on.
                              This space is for rent.

Comment

Aceman;Do you have one of these?

sigpic

- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=804435 -
                                - https://soundcloud.com/mr-ds-bigband/tracks -

Warning: May contain traces of NUTS

Comment

Working...
                                X