banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CXV Welcome bottom feeders the Purveyor of Low End is now accepting your questions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CXV Welcome bottom feeders the Purveyor of Low End is now accepting your questions!

Bass Medic 05 has the well!

Re: CXV Welcome bottom feeders the Purveyor of Low End is now accepting your question

Is this thing on?

Comment

Re: CXV Welcome bottom feeders the Purveyor of Low End is now accepting your question

What or who inspired you to pick up the bass?

Ever play or own a 6-string bass?

Comment

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Comment

Why is Jeremy posting thus if BM is s'posed to answer???
          Originally posted by Bad City
          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
            https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks
            Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

What is my question ?
              Lumbering dinosaur (what's a master volume control?)

STALKER NO STALKING !

Comment

Why are you not cool enough to play an electric guitar? jk... but seriously...
                Originally posted by Bass_Medic_05
                I dig the wood!

Comment

he was having issues starting the thread for some reason and asked if i would do it.

i think my tarp has duct tape in the same spot. did someone gank my tarp?!? i need that to cover my picnic table for the winter!!

so whats your favorite bass and amp?
                  do you like flatwounds?
                  play with a pick?

why was allen woody the coolest bass player of the 90's?

Comment

Finally, another bassist!

SVT 8 x 10, 4 x 10, 2 x 10/15 or twin 15? Why or why not?
                    sigpic
                    "Add about a half-a-teacup o' bass...."
                    --'King' Curtis Ousley

Visit me on Facebook
                    Originally posted by Lewguitar
                    In our heart of hearts we're love. That's who we really are.

Comment

Ever own or spend any length of time with a Fender Bass VI or similar six-string bass? Thoughts?

Excepting Allen Woody, favorite/most influential bass player?

Jazz or Precision?

Stingray or Rick?

Dream rig?

First bassline you learned?

Best Jamerson bassline?

Comment

Hello?

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
                          Is this thing on?
                          Yes! lol

Originally posted by TheLivingDead View Post
                          What or who inspired you to pick up the bass?

Ever play or own a 6-string bass?

Sure dumb luck or fate, my buddies in my neighborhood started a band and all the spots were taken except for the coolest instrument...lol!
                          ....no string, but I do have a five string

Originally posted by Ninja Monkey View Post
                          Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Huh?
                          Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                          Why is Jeremy posting thus if BM is s'posed to answer???
                          I had a few problems getting on lol

Originally posted by jcthejester13 View Post
                          Why are you not cool enough to play an electric guitar? jk... but seriously...
                          I have a strat that I mess around on, but really I love the vibration of the bass.

Originally posted by crusty philtrum View Post
                          What is my question ?
                          I will get back with you

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                          he was having issues starting the thread for some reason and asked if i would do it.

i think my tarp has duct tape in the same spot. did someone gank my tarp?!? i need that to cover my picnic table for the winter!!

so whats your favorite bass and amp? - I like Ampeg and Trace Elliot stuff right now I have a Fender 300w all tube monster with a Eden 4x10 and 1x15

do you like flatwounds? - Yesss most of my basses are set up with flats!

play with a pick? - Not much, but I should on some songs

why was allen woody the coolest bass player of the 90's? - The man had such passion and his presence was always seen when he played. Never overbearing, always had the right fills.
                          Originally Posted by jeremy

so whats your favorite bass and amp? - I like Ampeg and Trace Elliot stuff right now I have a Fender 300w all tube monster with a Eden 4x10 and 1x15

do you like flatwounds? - Yesss most of my basses are set up with flats!

play with a pick? - Not much, but I should on some songs

why was allen woody the coolest bass player of the 90's? - The man had such passion and his presence was always seen when he played. Never overbearing, always had the right fills.

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
                          Hello?
                          Whats up Jolly!
                          Last edited by Bass_Medic_05; 09-29-2011, 09:34 AM.
                          BASSES: Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass/Ric 4003 Bass (Blue)
                          Fender 51 P Bass RI/Traveler Bass
                          Schecter 5 String (Sunburst)/Gibson SG EBO RI
                          Epiphone Rivoli (VC Sunburst)
                          Warwick Thumb BO/Kramer DMZ 4000/
                          Fender Jazz 72 RI (Sunburst)/Ernie Ball Earthwood ABG
                          Fender P Bass (White)/DiPinto Belvedere Deluxe (Black)
                          Gibson 09 Thunderbird (Sunburst)
                          Fender Jazz Bass 5 string (Sunburst)/Fender HMT bass (Red)
                          Gibson EBO

Comment

Originally posted by ginormous View Post
                            Finally, another bassist!

SVT 8 x 10, 4 x 10, 2 x 10/15 or twin 15? Why or why not?
                            Lets hear it for the lowend!
                            BASSES: Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass/Ric 4003 Bass (Blue)
                            Fender 51 P Bass RI/Traveler Bass
                            Schecter 5 String (Sunburst)/Gibson SG EBO RI
                            Epiphone Rivoli (VC Sunburst)
                            Warwick Thumb BO/Kramer DMZ 4000/
                            Fender Jazz 72 RI (Sunburst)/Ernie Ball Earthwood ABG
                            Fender P Bass (White)/DiPinto Belvedere Deluxe (Black)
                            Gibson 09 Thunderbird (Sunburst)
                            Fender Jazz Bass 5 string (Sunburst)/Fender HMT bass (Red)
                            Gibson EBO

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Medic_05 View Post
                              Lets hear it for the lowend!
                              Indeed, yes; let us herald the Barry White of musical instruments.
                              "Sho' you right."

And now, if the witness will answer the question -- what cab is ideal for your distinctive sound, and why that one to the exclusion of others?
                              sigpic
                              "Add about a half-a-teacup o' bass...."
                              --'King' Curtis Ousley

Visit me on Facebook
                              Originally posted by Lewguitar
                              In our heart of hearts we're love. That's who we really are.

Comment

Working...
                              X