banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BULB/PERIPHERY - "The Walk" with vocals uploaded to myspace!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BULB/PERIPHERY - "The Walk" with vocals uploaded to myspace!

Hey guys!
    Just to show you we have been working hard on vocals for the album we figured we would upload another song with vocals for all of y'all!
    We uploaded "The Walk" and uploaded it to myspace here:
    Periphery's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

soundclick is acting up right now so once it starts behaving ill upload it there as well so you guys can download it if you want!

Also as a little treat here is a nice little preview of a new OMNOM (Of Man Not Of Machine) song for you guys to enjoy as well:
    http://www.myspace.com/omnomband (the first song "Metal Gear")

Anyways we will keep working hard on the vocals for the album, we are right on schedule as things are, and we should have the album finished by the time spring is over so it can be in stores this summer when we plan to tour lots!

Enjoy!!

Re: BULB/PERIPHERY - "The Walk" with vocals uploaded to myspace!

i was expecting to see a cover of this song
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

sounds good though, just not into metal/heavy stuff
    Yo, i'm Ryan™.

https://www.facebook.com/patchworklv
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=der6aGGzQTk
    ^link to 7 tracks of my band, Patchwork

Comment

Originally posted by bulb View Post
      Hey guys!
      Just to show you we have been working hard on vocals for the album we figured we would upload another song with vocals for all of y'all!
      We uploaded "The Walk" and uploaded it to myspace here:
      Periphery's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

soundclick is acting up right now so once it starts behaving ill upload it there as well so you guys can download it if you want!

Also as a little treat here is a nice little preview of a new OMNOM (Of Man Not Of Machine) song for you guys to enjoy as well:
      http://www.myspace.com/omnomband (the first song "Metal Gear")

Anyways we will keep working hard on the vocals for the album, we are right on schedule as things are, and we should have the album finished by the time spring is over so it can be in stores this summer when we plan to tour lots!

Enjoy!!
      The riff in Metal Gear reminds me of "Panama" by Van Halen and "End of Heartache" by Killswitch Engage

Nice man, never too old for what now? :;laughing:
      my vinyl record collection | updated 11 August 2015

Comment

This is not my style at all but it is technically very good. You have a tight band!
        I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Is it like a tradition that ya'll gotta have something dumb at the end of the tracks?

Comment

ah thanks so much guys!! glad to hear that you are diggin it!

krank:its not so much tradition as it is just that by the end of our rather tiring vocal sessions we are cracked out and usually have something ridiculous recorded and in our braindead state we sometimes decide to tack things onto the end hehe....its therapeutic!

Comment

Very cool! Really punchin'. The Middle-Eastern solo is very nice in there. I will have to watch out for a copy of that CD when it comes out. I must say that I am really enjoying your instrumental stuff. I am not too hot on the vocals for the OMNOM material -- for me it sounds like a vocally cross between Primus and Jeff Buckley.. In a way I guess. Might very well grow on me of course, it's just a little foreign to me at the moment.
              Last edited by Tor; 03-12-2009, 04:42 PM.
              My Soundclick

Comment

Haha i actually got interested in working with Elliot because i knew his voice would be a real love/hate deal, it just has so much character to it, so its definitely not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but i believe people who like it will love it and it may grow on ya!

Btw, good news everyone! our new merch store is open and never runs out of stock either yay!!
                So now you can order away from anywhere in the world and get whichever shirt in whatever size whenever you want shipped directly to you. Some important looking guy confirmed to us that wearing these shirts will give you powers, like the power to detect octagon shaped objects from a distance of up to 200 yards and the power to say no to eating things that arent bread or cheese.

Comment

Great stuff man. What you using for gear?
                  Mike Lipe Virtuoso #009
                  Ibanez RG1570 Custom
                  PRS McCarty STD
                  '71 Gibson SG Custom
                  Bogner Alchemist 2x12
                  Vox AD15VT

Comment

im using an axefx ultra for guitars, podx3 for bass, used a jp7 and a schecter 5 string for guitars and bass respectively, all going direct to a presonus firepod.

Comment

haha the funny thing is, we actually had nothing to do with that, someone linked me to that just recently!!

Comment

Originally posted by bulb View Post
                        Haha i actually got interested in working with Elliot because i knew his voice would be a real love/hate deal, it just has so much character to it, so its definitely not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but i believe people who like it will love it and it may grow on ya!
                        Definitely, very distinct voice! Just keep up the good work!
                        My Soundclick

Comment

Wow that's really heavy stuff. Wow.

Sounds great! I don't wanna mess with you man, LOL.
                          I listened to "The walk"

Seriously this is awesome stuff. The guitar and drum work is sick. And the vocals are really intense. You really know how to get that heavy sound. It's as tight as it gets too. Love the rhythms in that. You must be very popular. wow 27K friends... The guitar solo in there was awesome - sounds fantastic.
                          my youtubes Instagram Medium blog
                          A few original tunes: "The Grand Eclipse" and "Timeless Moments"

Comment

Working...
                          X